Kurt x Ram PT.1

Kurt Kelly looked at Ram Sweeney from across his living room. Music was blaring through speakers, people were dancing, whether it be appropriately or not. He felt Chandler snake her arm around him, dancing sexily as she pressed her lips to his jaw.
    Still, Kurt couldn't focus. He knew that no matter how hard he tried to push these feelings away, the only thing he wanted was to get Ram to sleep with him. The quarterback was disgusted with himself. He couldn't like another guy! But, the thought of Ram's skin, lips,...you know what...against him sent shocks of pleasure down his spine.
      Kurt pushed Heather away. "I need some punch," he said quietly. Walking away, he felt her gaze burrowing into his back. His neck heated up, and he scratched the back with his hand.
     Taking a sip from his red Solo cup, Kurt watched the people. The invited guests consisted of the Heathers, Veronica, some outside-of-school friends, and the football team. The quarterback sighed as Martha and JD walked through the door.
     "You ok?" Ram's voice caused Kurt to whip around. He blushed a little. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just...thirsty?" His voice went high-pitched, as always when he lied. "Dude," the linebacker pressed, cuffing his shoulder. "It's a party! Have fun!"
    Even at the slightest touch from Ram, Kurt felt his skin prickle with excitement. Thoughts whirled through his head, and when Ram got bored, leaving, Kurt's thoughts turned worse, dirty. Thoughts that couldn't be shared out loud.
     Soon enough, Kurt had a problem. Stiffly making his was to the bathroom, he slammed the door shut. He was panting now, lustful and desperate for Ram, someone he could never have. Unzipping his fly, he sat down on the toilet.
      He was three minutes into it when he heard a knock at the door. Had his moans been that loud? Kurt struggled to keep his voice even. "Who is it?" He silently cursed himself for how shrill that came out.
     "Ram. Dude, do you have something to tell me?"
     Kurt stopped. "What do you mean?" There was hesitation. "You butt dialed me. You were, uh, moaning my name and stuff?" There was a nervous chuckle behind the door.
    The quarterback knew he couldn't open the door to sort things out. His dick was hard as fuck, and he was shaking like crazy. "Kurt?" Ram asked nervously, rapping softly on the door. The toilet seat creaked a little, and Kurt was almost in tears.
     "I, uh, I can come back later?"

Once Kurt left the bathroom, thirty minutes later, Duke told him.

Ram left the party. And he knew about how Kurt felt, he knew about the masturbation, he knew everything.