Anniversaries 💔Angst💔

JD
    Veronica walked through the cemetery, her shoes squishing on the dew-thick leaves. In her arms, there was a black trench coat, fresh from a tailor. It was sprinkling a little, and Veronica could taste salt. She was crying. Weaving her way through the graves, she finally found her destination. JD's final resting place-his grave. "I'm...sorry I couldn't save you, or...anyone," she choked out. "But, I come bearing gifts." She smiled a little, placing the trench coat on JD's headstone. As she turned to leave, Veronica could have sworn she saw a ripped and faded trench coat swish in the wind behind her.
JD's POV
     Even though she couldn't see me, I saw her. I saw her cry, I saw her place the trench coat on my grave. "I'm glad to see you still miss me," I mumbled. Veronica turned around, but she smiled. When I said no more, she turned back and continued on her way.

Chandler
    Once again, Veronica was back in the cemetery. This time, she wasn't crying, yet her heart ached with bitter remorse. Every time she saw Heather, it was with blue Draino dripping from between her lips. Veronica shook her head to clear it, and she realized the burning sensation behind her eyes. Rubbing them, she reached Heather Chandler's grave.
     Holding out her palm, she let the red scrunchie fall on top of the grey stone. Tears threatened to fall, and she whispered, "You don't deserve to be dead," then, "Heather and Heather miss you so much." Unlike with JD, instead of a trench coat, Veronica thought she saw a blonde lock shake, as if being tossed, and she heard that tinkling laugh.
Heather's POV
    I wiped Draino from my lips for the billionth time. When Veronica came to my grave, she broke my dead heart. Heather and Heather miss me? I smiled at the thought, even let out a little laugh, but it was choked with emotion. At that, Veronica turned around, waved, laughed as well, and continued on her way.

Kurt and Ram
    For the third time this year, Veronica Sawyer was trekking through the cemetery, but this time, the graves she was looking for were easy to find. Side by side, Kurt and Ram's graves seemed warm and inviting, especially with all of the flowers; their dads brung a fresh bunch each week. But, Veronica wasn't giving flowers. She was giving a football. Placing it between the boys' graves, she bit her lip to keep from laughing as she heard an, actually quite loud, "Punch it in! Now we can play ghost football!"
Kurt and Ram's POV
     Kurt nudged Ram, his eyes glued to the football. "Dude!" Ram called, his voice high and excited. "Punch it in! Now we can play ghost football!" Kurt exclaimed, hugging Ram. "No homo."