Veronica x Heather McNamara-Bartender AU

Veronica Sawyer might have not been 21, but she needed a drink. Preferably something strong. Her boyfriend, JD had just committed suicide by, well, blowing himself up in the boiler room of her school, and, on top of that, she had the deaths of him and three other on her conscious. Walking into the nearest bar, she flashed a fake ID at the bouncer. One JD had made for her. (IDK OK) Collapsing on a barstool, she didn't even look to see who the bartender was.
   "Veronica?" Heather McNamara asked as she cleaned a glass. Veronica looked up. "Heather. I didn't know you worked here." The blonde chuckled. "The only one that did was Heather, Chandler, I mean. She would come and get free drinks off me." The taller girl laughed along. "Sounds like her, alright." Heather nodded. "Anyways. What are you doing here?" Veronica shrugged. "JD makes me wanna drink."
    Heather's eyes softened. "What can I get you? It's on the house." The dark haired teen waved her hand in protest. "Nah. I got the money. A...piña colada, please." (AGAIN IDK) Heather nodded. "Coming right up!" She turned back to the back of the bar and set down the glass. Picking up whatever she needed to make the drink, she got to work.
    "Veronica, are you sure you haven't had too much to drink?" Heather asked carefully. Veronica was drunk, swaying on her barstool. "NOPE! Another shot! Tequila!" she called out to the blonde, and Heather laughed. "No, I think I'll get you home. I'm going to go tell boss that I'm leaving early."
    Veronica reeked of alcohol. She was leaning on Heather's shoulder as the car sped along the road. "Ya know, Heather, you're pretty cute," she slurred, and McNamara blushed. "Thanks, Ronni." she replied. "Nah, I mean, REALLY cute. You should come join a movie night with me and Martha." Veronica winked. Heather laughed aloud. "Maybe I will," she said mysteriously. "Maybe I will."