Chapter Seven

Samee's POV
*
E D I T E D.
*

And if you feel you're sinking
I will jump right over
Into cold, Cold water for you
And although time may take us
Into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know
I won't let go.

We both sang along to Justin Bieber's song which was blasting out from the radio in the car.

We were on our way home from  Coldstone but then there was this very choked up traffic, so literally we were stuck there. It was 'rush hour' as people would say.

We finally reached home at 8:00pm, Exhausted and thirsty from all the singing and shouting in the car,we entered the house with a 'Salam' and both rushed to the kitchen to quench our thirst. We noticed there was no one in the parlour here, so we just assumed everyone was at the other house.

Khadee and I both rushed upstairs to perform the salah's which we had missed and came down to eat dinner. Immediately everyone started re surfacing,Dinner was normal, with Ya Faysal And Khadee teasing each other, Khalifa and ameenah shooting daggers at each other,those two never get along, while Muhammad had been unusually calm lately. I must say I was really getting tired of this boring Muhammad.

I was conversing with Zarah and then i turned my head, and just then Ya Faysal did, so our eyes locked,It was like it was planned. I gave him a small smile before excusing myself from the table.

I rushed up to my room,well basically Khadee's room but Uff! Who cares? I was totally tired, all I wanted to do was  plop down on the soft comfy bed and sleep. I quickly changed into a sweat shirt that had Spongebob on it and a baggy trouser. Just as I was about to close my eyes after reading my dua's (prayers),Khadee barged into the room.

"hey! There's Sth known as knocking you know,What if I was nude?"

" uh hello there. The last time I checked this wasn't 'our room' and whatever so what if you were nude? It's not like I'm Ya Faysal or Sth."

"well whatever, please put off the lights when you're done,And wait! Why did you use Ya Faysal? Oh well whatever."

"Hey wait not so fast, Guess what?"

Being the lover Of gists I was, I immediately Sat up in bed waiting for her to spill.

"So Haneef sent me a message on whatsapp some minutes ago." She said.

"So...ta WhatsApp ma ya miki magana, no airtime koh?? Irin su neh hannun su a dunkule ai"

She just rolled her eyes.

"Urghh please just switch of the lights, thanks. Yes I know, I love you too."

I said winking at her, she just faked a disgusted look and slammed the loo door at me,Well not like I cared anyways.

♥♥♥

I mean who's that? For God's sake.

I checked my bed side clock to see that it's actually 10am already. Wow I must have overslept. I quickly walked out of bed, taking my robe with me, I walked to the bathroom,  did my morning routine and came out of the bathroom. I was blow drying my hair when Khadee walked into the room and said my breakfast was ready.

"Hajia Khadee kenan, Ke kam an loda koh, kin zama tanki, Khadee tanki."

She feigned a hurt look and playfully hit me on my head. When I was done  I walked down to the dining, had my breakfast and headed to our own home.

I entered with a Salam but I got no answer so I walked to Maa's room, I found her napping so I decided not to disturb her. I walked to my room and laid down on my bed, bored and frustrated, I got my MacBook and opened my wattpad application and start reading a book titled 'The diary of a psychopath'. In no time I was done with it so I also added a story titled 'Sultan' to my reading list.
I was already on the last chapter when I heard the adhan for Zhur prayer being called. I quickly performed my wudhu(ablution) and prayed.I was folding my prayer mat when I heard the bell ring.

I went and opened the door and what I saw left me jaw dropped.

--------------------------------------------

Ghen ghen.!! Wetin she see? This kind cliff sef..😒

Yeah yeah! So an update. Its weird how I usually update in the night. Infact, I didn't even know I could type this much sef, I wasn't even in the mood, but sha I hope you enjoy And lol, I think the rabbit is cute that's why it's there.

This Chapter is dedicated to blueberry_55 for the support.. Lobe you tuli tuli.

                                   Asmaah💚.