Chapter Eighteen.

ammeenatuu36.
Goan bring back your kayan kwalliya ohhh. We have a wedding to attend💃💃🔥

***

In the spirit of having 1k+ reads, I am dedicating this chapter to all my beautiful and handsome readers. Thanks Guys.💖

Sameerah's POV

*
His every word rang through my ears, a mixture of different emotions flushing through me. You know that feeling when everything in your life seems to be going smoothly in your life and then suddenly everything comes crashing down. That was how I felt.

"What do you mean by that baba?"

When I finally found my voice that was all I could say. That was all I could ask. That was all I could think of. What does he mean? Because really I don't understand what he means? Adnan? Who is Adnan? Adnan From where? He has to be kidding me.

"Baba you're kidding me right"?

" Sameerah listen to me, I won't joke with such a serious issue, don't forget it concerns the happiness of two of my children. If your father says he doesn't agree to it there's only one thing we can do, and that is to talk to him. To make him realise that your happiness is at stake,and that should be the only thing that should matter to him. He should keep other issues aside and think of you, his daughter. He shouldn't make you get married, you should get married because you are in love. Someone needs to really talk to him,someone who has a really strong influence on him."

All eyes turned to Mama. She's the only one who has the strong influence on Dad which Baba is talking about.

Turning to Mama, Baba asked

"Zahra zaki iya yi wa baban Sameerah magana? Because all I really want for my children is for them to be happy. So now the ball is practically in your court. You should think about it, set your differences aside for the sake of your children. Please think about it kinji?"

*
Stepping into the well furnished bungalow, nothing seems to have changed within the past years, everything seems same except for the quietness which has taken over the entire house.

Finding her way round the house was easy for her. Going from the kitchen to the balcony and to the room, the room which holds many memories. Memories which she doesn't wish to remember because they are not worth remembering but its obvious that its inevitable.

Walking round the house mindlessly, she bumped into sth hard,looking up at her with a hard and displeasing expression on his face,.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you. There's no need beating about the bush. You have to cancell whatever arrangements it is you have made with your friend because theres no way I'm allowing you drag my daughter into your business activities. So you should know that we were only telling you not asking for your permission, even if we were asking for your permission you have already lost that right, you have abused it. Because its obvious that the happiness of your daughter does not matter to you right? Well that marriage is going to happen even if you don't want it to. The happiness of my children is all that matters to me. Not you, not anyone, not now, not later will anyone be able to change that fact. You should really think about it Mahmud. Were you really planning on forcing her to marry Adnan? Kana so ka bata zumunci neh? I really don't know how youll do it but you need to call of that engagement or whatever it is and guess what? Sameerah and Faysal will be married in a weeks time. That's all I came to tell you"

"Okay"

*

"So I talked to him and in shaa Allah everything will work out although I said something to him and I really meant it. I told him both of you are getting married in a weeks time and--"