Chapter Twenty-Three.

U n e d i t e d
*
Samee's POV
*
"I'm talking to you wifey. What if I find what out? You can trust me you know that right?"

I nodded.

"Please speak up wifey you're scaring me"

I gulped.

Before I could even say anything my phone was out of my grasp. The expression on his face was priceless. I've never been more scared because I've never seen him wearing that expression before.

He was fuming with rage.

"Since when have you been receiving these text messages?"

I gulped.

"Since.. Our wedding night."

"And you decided to keep it to yourself?"

"I thought I could handle it on my own that's why I thou--"

"Why wifey? Didnt you trust me enough to tell me about this ? Your life is virtually in danger here."

"But he said not to involve you that's why I didn't tell you. I'm not ready to lose you already"

I was breaking down.

"Common wifey, still you should've told me. Remember its just you and I forever"

Butterflies.

"So we need to find out who's behind these text messages,Track him and know why"

I nodded.

"I'll just go to the masjid and I'll be right back."

***
Faysal's POV

*
On my way to the Masjid and i felt like I was being followed. Or was i just being paranoid? I dismissed the thought from my mind and continued my walk.

Who could be the person behind those messages? And what do they mean?

I just hope we can reach them before they do, us. Its not a good sign.

I dialled my friends number, Usman. I told him everything including the feeling I have of being tailed. The same thing I thought, he said it was just paranoia.

Soon we were through and I was on my way back home. I reached home and my sense of smell took me exactly to where my wife was.

"Mhhhh Scents good. Makes me hungry"

"Mhm.. I just knew. Glutton" she playfully hit my arm.

"Uhm I was thinking since you're not doing anything, could you help me buy sth from the supermarket?"

"Anything for you Wifey. So what do you need?"

"Uhm.. Those.. "

"Lol okay wifey. I'll be right back in sha Allah. I love you" I reached for her lips and placed a light kiss on it.

I was just about to enter my car when I remembered I wasn't with my phone so I went back inside to fetch it.

I got in my car and was about to start the ignition when I thought I saw a shadow behind me. On reflex I turned.

"Just drive"

💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁

Samee's POV
*
I've been waiting for Ya Faysal to return but he hasn't. Its been quiet a while since he left for the store and He wasn't going to buy any serious stuff.

For the umpteenth time I went to the corridor to check if he was back but he wasn't. Where could he have gone to?

But If at all he was going to branch somewhere I'm sure he would've told me. Nonetheless, I decided to call Khadeejah and ask if he was at their place but she said he wasn't.

Worry began to take over me. Its been over 3hours. So I tried dialing his number but it just kept going to voicemail and that got me even more worried because he rarely does that.

I decided to tell Khadeejah what was really going on. But what if I was just over reacting? Even though with all my might I hoped that was the case.

I told her everything and asked her if she knew any of his friends and she said she didn't. So i called Muhammad and luckily for me he gave me a contact of one Usman guy.

I called him and he said he spoke to him a while ago and a tinge of hope swept through me.

Ya Faysal being followed? Immediately I called Khadeejah again.

"Khadeey they did it."

"Who is they? "

"Anonymous. They've taken my husband. I can't lose him already Khadeey"

I was breaking down.

"Listen to me, just calm down. I'm coming over right now"

🌹🌹🌹

I heard my phone ring and without checking I picked it up immediately hoping it was Ya Faysal but instead I heard a weird voice.

"Hello. Ya Faysal? Is that you?"

"Its not Ya Faysal. So Sameerah you thought you could just ride me up and then just dump me aside? Really Sameerah? Your Husband is here with me but don't worry, I won't harm him"

"You! So Its been you all the while? Why ? What do you want ?"

"I want you. Its as simple as that" and he cut the call.

I couldn't help it anymore as fresh tears started rolling down my face.
I called Khadeey again.

"Khadeejah.. He took him. He..-"

"Who??"

"Alex or whatever his name is. He kidnapped Ya Faysal"

"Innalillahi!! He kidnapped Ya Faysal? But what does he wa--"

🌹

"Kidnapped Faysal? Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun"

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Because its my birthday guys💃.

Here's an update guys.
Life doesn't always serve us honey, sometimes it serves us lemons too.
So Alex has made his come back koh. I told you ai it will be bloody. I told yahhh.

Don't forget to show some love and tap on that little star.
Your comments are everything

                             Asmaah💚💚
                           05🎀04🎀017