Chapter Twenty-Nine.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV.
*
The result of the test we run came out and it was only stress,I knew it. A little part of me wished that I was actually pregnant but then Allah knows best.

I didn't even have time to think about it as we were all preparing for Khadeey's wedding. As the elder sister you can only imagine how busy I was. Going up and down and planning everything,it was barely a month before the wedding.

I got home feeling so tired,it was so quiet, I wonder where He is. I went to the room, had a bath, prayed and layed down. After a while I felt the bed dip, I turned on my side and there he was, with a poker face.

"Hey.. I came back and didn't see you, were you out?"

Silence.

"Babe?"

Silence.

"What's up? Why are you so quite?"

"Its not fair" he finally spoke.

I scrunched up my face,

"Whats not fair?"

"Everything isn't. You hardly have time for me these days,its always Khadeey this and Khadeey that. What about me? You seem to forget that I exist ma"

All I could do was give him a blank look. I thought about it for a while and it might be true, I've been so busy and at the same time I kind of don't have much time for us.

"I'm sorry babe.." Was all I could say.

I gently placed my head on his chest while stroking his jawlines, and those killer sideburns while looking into his hazel eyes, he gave me a tight lipped smile before pushing himself more into me.

"Its okay babe.. I just felt a little bit j--"

"No its not okay. I'm sorry.. I didn't realize it neh" I rolled my eyes.

"Lol this woman you have issues. Let's just sleep okay? I love you"

"I love you too"

"Hey and by the way there's food tasting tomorrow, wanna come along?"

"Well.  I dont know really.. But we'll see. What time?"

"10am.. Iknow I know. You love your sleep,it's too early, you can't wake up that early, I know but you can st--"

Before I knew it his lips were on mine shutting my blabbering mouth up.

"I'll come with you,as Far as I get to be with you"

Cheesy.

***

"No babe,I want the blue one"

"Fine, I'll wear the blue one"

"Now let's go,we'll be late,but lets take one selfie first"