Chapter Twenty.

This chappie is dedicated to My Cocolet,My gulma mate,my #amebogang member, _ahmerd_'s Coconut, Baheey's cocomilo ammeenatuu36's Cocomeenah, Meenahlams's namecy, CocoMeena for everyone. Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I love Love you. Have ah blast, its the big 18!!❤.

U n e d I t e d
**
Faysal's POV
**
Alhamdulillah was all I could say. For everything. For my family. My friends.
I couldn't believe I was married. I mean I was happy, but it still seemed surreal to me.

I can remember when I was eager for this day to come, and here it is. It will soon become past tense too.

I thought it was only the bride who Was supposed to feel nervous but here I was,pacing up and down, not being able to contain my excitement.

I was beginning a family of my own. I was now going to be a breadwinner. It is now that I understand what Dad always means when he says "one day you will be a man of your own"

*
I tried everything I could but the anxiety just wouldn't Go away. Its not like I don't know her,it's just that this time is entirely different, She's my wife, my Habibaty.

I kept cursing myself for pestering Umma to bring Samee this same night, to our home. What was I thinking? If only I could call and tell them to postpone it but it was too late.

"Ya Faysal I need the car keys, I'm going to drive the kawayen Amarya down here. It seems they're bringing her now"

"Okay its on the dining table. What about Khalifa?"

"Khalifa's gone home already, he's driving Ya Samee here"

So I'm the only one left here. All my friends had already left and the only people keeping me company too just left.

I walked up to our bedroom, performed ablution and prayed some nafils to aid my Anxiety and alhamdulillah, it worked.

I was still on the prayer mat when I heard horns at the gate, that must be them.

The Gates opened and a convoy of four cars drove in. They parked and all got down from the car walking towards the house.

My wife is here,how I've always dreamed of this day. Indeed there is nothing which Allah can't do.

***

Samee's POV

I watched as we drove into the house through the veil which I was covered with. It was just I, Khadee and Mama so I was able to take off the veil through our ride.

The house looked beautiful on the outside, I could only imagine what it looked like on the inside.

The car came to a halt and I knew it was time, I was going to start a life with a man.

We walked to the door and just as I was about to step in with my Right foot,relatives started yodeling. I didn't know when I burst out crying.

Heaven knows how hard I was trying not to. Besides,its not like I was going to be living with a total stranger. Atleast. I found some comfort in just thinking that.

Soon enough I was in a room. I don't know which. I've never actually been to this house so I don't even know what it looks like. Not even in pictures.