Chapter Eleven

Who loves? ❤
I adore 😋😋😋😋
👆 👆 👆 👆
*
Faysal's POV

U n e d I t e d

"I wonder why a girl her age will be riding a bike in the middle of the road in that manner, does she have a death wish or Sth?"

I was standing in the hospital waiting for response from the Doctor Who was attending to the girl who I just brought in. I never imagined myself standing in the hospital at this hour of the day.
All I wanted was to go home and rest, but here I am, in the hospital waiting for news about someone I know nothing about, Ya Allah!

"we did all we could,now we're just waiting for her body to respond to the drugs which we administered, but mind you, I must tell you that she is not completely out of danger as the fall from the bike had a very strong Impact on her head,all we can do now Is wait." That Was the doctor.

"Are you her husband?"

"No Sir, I'm not related to her, I.. Uhh..-"

"okay but we need to contact her family right away, they need to know and I'm sure they'll be pretty much worried"

"yes I'll do that rn."

But how? I don't even know her, then I remembered her purse was handed to me, hopefully she has an ID or Sth. I rummaged through the purse and I finally found one.
"Asiya Jabbi.
Sociology"
But then there was no phone number or Sth. I'm going to go crazy. Then I thought of her phone, I just hope there's no password. Luckily for me there was no password, I checked her call log and the last dialled number was saved with a ♥. I decided not to call that one so I continued checking and then I finally saw a number saved as 'Mom'.

I immediately dialled the number and told her what happened..

Before I said jack Robinson, a petite looking woman and a guy who looked about my age came in and were walking towards me. I immediately excused myself and called Umma, I told her what happened,she asked for the name of the hospital and said she was on her way.

I greeted 'the girls' mom and her brother, I guess. I then excused myself for Maghreb salah. I came back and met Umma and 'The girls' mom talking like they've been friends since forever. Weird tho. Is it possible for them to just get accustomed to each other in just this little time. It's weird, again.

"he's your son? Is this Faysal.? Ya rasulullahi! Yaro ya girma."

"Wallahi it's him fah."

"Faysal this is Mrs.Jabbi, she's a friend of mine, we moved back to Abuja and since then we've not been in contact until now."

Okay so now I get it, 'The girls' mom and my mom are long lost friends, that's just great. I dunno why but I always seem to forget her name so I'll just stick with 'the girl'.

Hours later, the doctor walks out of the ICU to inform us that 'The girl' just woke up and will be moved to a regular room and is requesting to see her Yaya.(could mean elder brother or lover but here it means elder brother)

It was getting late so Umma suggested we go home and rest, we would also be coming back tomorrow. That's so great. I got myself another job. It's Qadr tho.

Umma kept talking about how she and the girls mom are good friends. Telling me about how I and the girl used to be childhood friends. Wait what? Me and her? I don't even remember her. Well that's all good cause Atleast she's not a stranger.

Don't forget to

Vote💟

Comment 💟

Share 💟

Allah Hafiz 💞