Chapter Twenty-Four.

U n e d i t e d.
*
So many haters wasting their time,
they don't wanna see me and baby together
Oho dai mun ki mu rabu,
Ku mutu
Sai dai Ku jima kuna surutu.
Now back to the story abeg
gari ya waye cuckoorukoo..
Ta ganni tace Faysal you my type
Na ganta nace baby you my life and truly I just wanna make you my wife💃💖❤.
**
Faysal's POV.

A strong scented cologne suddenly hit my nostrils. That is definitely not my wife's cologne nor is it mine. My head felt so heavy as if I were having a major hangover but I don't remember anything, nothing at all.

I don't even know if I actually drank. I made an attempt at lifting my head but I was met with a very sharp pain,I cannot describe it, it was very excruciating.

That was when I noticed that I was not in my house, scratch that,I wasn't even in a place that looked like a home. My wrist and ankles constantly stinging. I looked at them and saw that I was tied to a wooden chair.

That was when everything came flashing back to me. The store,the car ride, the stranger,passing out and.. Serious headache.

Realisation dawned on me.

I've been kidnapped.

Why? What do they want? Who's behind it?

I tried wriggling myself free but all efforts proved fruitless. But no,I wasn't just going to give up like that so I kept trying. My wife. Ya rabb. I'm so sure she doesn't even know what's going on.

Or does she?

I managed to move the chair close to door,just enough to overhear a conversation to see if any of their voices sound familiar. It seemed like the person was on the phone.

"Look Samee, I love you. Why don't you understand that?"

And then I heard glass shatter.

"I could care less about that scumbag you call a husband right now." He was yelling.

"What do I want you to do?. Just come over here damn it.! Alone mind you. Dont involve the cops.Tell me you love me, ask him for a divorce and voilà, they'll be a happily ever after. We'll forget that this ever happened. Unless..- oh well well. What is that called? Sacrifice for love eyy? Look I really don't care about him" this time he was talking so calmly.

But then.

"Since you want it the hard way we'll have it your way. Poison!!" He yelled.

I didn't know what to do. I felt so helpless and useless. My wife was hurting and I'm the cause.

"Oh so you're going to come? Good then I'll send you the adress right now"

I don't know how I even found my voice. I just knew I didn't want my wife in an environment like this one.

"Sameerah I forbid you to come here. Don't come here. I'm doing -- cough --just -- cough-- fine" I tried my best to scream.