Chapter Twenty-Five.

U n e d i t e d.

Time travel Abeg.
*
Just smile for me and let the day begin,
You are the sunshine that lights my heart within,
And I'm sure that you're an angel in disguise,
Come take my hand and together we will rise,
On the wings of love,
Up and above the clouds,
The only way to fly,
Is on the wings of love.
*
Khadee's POV.
*

Haneef was supposed to come back today but for his flight got postponed. I was really hoping,wishing, and praying that he would come back today but I guess it was for the best.

I told Umma about him and she said if he was really serious he should come and introduce himself as my 'Saurayi'. What was I to do? He wasn't around and our communication was really nothing to write home about.

Sometimes I even wonder if it was that he found a prettier, more curvy girl over there and has stopped loving me while I was here head over heals for him but then, I can't judge him it's not like I asked him or know for a fact.

I wanted to talk to him about what Umma said so I tried calling him but it wasn't going through, I tried WhatsApp calling him but it didn't go through so I just decided to leave him a message.

"We need to talk".

My eyes just went a little bit up and I saw him appear online but then immediately he was off,weird. But whatever he couldn't even reply MY text, wow that's just great.

"Ya Khadeey you have a visitor" Zahra announced and brought me out of my little riverie.
How rude. She couldn't even greet. That little thing!.

Who could it be at this hour of the day? Disturbing my peace again.

I grudgingly grabbed my full length Himar and strode down to go and see who this visitor is. I uninterestingly opened the door and..

"You!"

"Yes. Me!"
*
Faysal's POV.

Ever since I got discharged from the hospital my wife's been acting strangely with me. I noticed she wouldn't even look me straight in the eyes anymore, she wouldnt even roll her eyes at any uninteresting thing I said, it was as if she was trying to avoid me or my gaze.

Severally I tried talking to her about the kidnap, I tried asking her who the guy behind it was but she would often end up in tears and run upstairs leaving me clueless or try to change the topic.

I didn't want to get anyone involved in my troubles but since she wasn't cooperating I guess it was time I got Khadee involved cause for sure she knows who the guy is. I decided to give her a call but not before trying with my wife one more time.

I salam'd but there was no answer so I let myself in. I met her on the praying mat supplicating so I let her finish.

"Wifey."

"Mhm"

"Why?"

"Why?" She gave me a confused look.

"Yes. Why are you doing this? All I want to know is who the man is and how he knows you. That's all"

"Ya Faysal are we really going to start this again? I already told you there real--"

"Yes we are Sameerah!." She flinched. Okay that wasn't my intention but I wasn't going to let my guard down. I believe I'm making progress.

"I want you to tell me, no scratch that, I demand you to tell me who that Umar guy is,how you know him, what he wants from you and why he had to kidnap me."

Silence.

"Sameerah speak!" I was getting really pissed. I was barely managing to control my self.

She stood up and walked towards the wardrobe, took off her himar and walked back to where I was, stood in front of me and begin to inch towards me looking me straight in the eyes as if daring me to do sth.

Ya rabb. This isn't my wife, I really want my wife back.

I stood up and walked to the window and then she spoke.

"Umar was my classmate."

And then she told me everything amidst tears, I kind of felt bad for the way I acted earlier but at least it helped. I engulfed her in a hug and let her cry,she needed it.

*
Samee's POV.
*
I woke up and felt my head on a hard surface, I tried getting up but I couldn't too, I opened my eyes and a little blush crept to my face.

I remembered what happened and how we had fallen asleep in each others arms. How he had whispered sweet nothings to me just to pacify me.

And to think I was distancing myself without considering how he would feel. It was so selfish of me. I was only thinking of how I felt. Just because I couldn't face him didn't mean it was the same on his part.

I felt bad and I made a promise to makeup for all the hurt I caused him.

I heard him mutter something and then his grip around me tightened.
I lay my head on his chest taking in his sweet scent and then he talked again.

"I love you. Please don't ever leave me. Don't be like her"

"I'm sorry Habiby. I'm sorry".

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Boring much? Filler chappie.
Madam Khadee has come again, who did she see ita kuma? Who knows please tell me I don't like these cliffhangers.

Shi kuma mallam Faysal wayene 'Her' ? Toh dai gamunan har yanzu muna duhu.

Here's an update.

Guys I'm not really happy o. Why? I'm not getting the amount of votes from the amount of Reads wattpad says I have fah.

Ghost readers please now. What have I done? Please biko we should change ehn? Please please don Allah. Abeg.

Don't forget,comment! Comment! Comment! Comment! Keep them flowing in. Iswear I don't mind😂.

phareeydah_I see you Butter scotch
walidarhkema I sight you.

                                Asmaaah💚
                             20🎀04🎀017.