CHAPTER 1

Samantha's P.O.V

"Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"I'm heading to the beach." I replied.

I grabbed my sketch book, a set of drawing pencils, an eraser and some coloured pencils and made my way to the beach.

I was pretty lucky to live near the beach, it just takes 10 minutes to reach the beach from my house. I visit the beach almost every week, it is a place where i calm myself down or hangout whenever i'm bored. I usually carry my sketch book around to draw beautiful things that happened in my life.

After 10 minutes of walking, i've finally arrived at the beach. I strolled along the seaside, towards my favorite spot near a coconut tree and sat down on the warm sand. Soon, i spotted a pair of couple having a photo shoot so i decided to sketch their silhouette. They are a pair of loving and sweet couple, i can't help but to smile when i look at them. 

A few hours later, the sun started to set. I watched the sunset for awhile before i make my way home.

*BUMP*

"Oww..." I rubbed my forehead and whined in pain.

I bumped into someone and my things are scattered all over the floor as i forgot to zip my bag.

*Screw it why am i always so clumsy!*

"Mianhae mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!" I bowed and apologized.

I adjusted my spectacles and look up to see the person's face. It was a guy and i've only got one word to describe him, angelic. He has large eyes, double eyelids, small lips and blonde hair with bangs swapped across his forehead. He looks really gorgeous, even prettier than me. I know it sounds weird to compliment a guy 'gorgeous', but hell yes, he's really gorgeous. Is he an angel? Yes he is!

"Tsk. Watch where are you going, nerd." He hissed and walked away while dusting his shoulder.

Okay i take back my words. He's no longer an angel. A pretty face which doesn't even suit his personality, what a waste!

I quickly gathered my things and placed them into my bag. Just then, i noticed a wallet on the floor. I picked it up and opened it to see who does it belongs to.

Name: Luhan

Nationality: Chinese

Birthday: 20th April 1990

And when i looked at the picture, it belongs to that jerk i bumped into a few minutes ago.

"Bo?! He's half fifty?! But he looks 18!" I widened my eyes in surprise. 

But still, i hate him. I hate people who calls me a nerd like hello, just because i wear oversized frame glasses, i'm a nerd?! But i hate to admit that he's good looking. So damn baby faced and good looking geez.

I looked around to see if he's still nearby so that i could return his wallet to him. I walked around the park which was near the beach and i found him!

He was so engrossed in his phone that he didn't notice a bicycle is riding towards him. The cyclist was ringing the bell continuously but he couldn't hear it since he had his headphones on.

"WATCH OUT!!" I shouted. Then i face palmed myself because i forgot he could't hear me because of his headphones.

I quickly ran towards him and shoved him aside. The cyclist cursed at us and cycled away. Damn, it wasn't my fault but i got cursed at?!

He was startled of course. He removed his headphones and glared at me then looked down on his scraped knees. They were bleeding. 

"Yah! What was that for?!" He shouted at me. 

"Yah if i didn't came in time, you could have been badly injured or even be lying in the hospital!" I shouted.

I felt a sting on my elbow and knee, it was then i realized i was bleeding. 

I got up by myself and started limping home. Oh i almost forgot his wallet!

"Yah you dropped this just now." I threw him his wallet and limped my way home.

No matter how much i hate a person, it still does not stop me from my kind act.

I then remembered it was his birthday. Should i wish him? Well, maybe i should...

"Happy birthday..." I said with my back facing him and made my way home.

*Why is she being so nice to me when i was so mean to her?* Luhan thought.

"Umma i'm home!" I plopped down onto the couch and studied my injuries.

It was scraped really badly.

I limped towards the cabinet and pulled out the first aid kit. I cleaned my wounds then applied ointment and wrapped them with gauze.

*I wonder if he's fine.* I suddenly thought of that Luhan guy.

*Crap why am i even thinking about him?! You must be insane Sarah!* I hit myself on the head.

People usually encounter love at first sight, but i encountered hate at first sight. 

"Aigooo ~ what happened?!" My mom noticed my injuries and asked anxiously.

"It's nothing umma, i was being my clumsy self and i fell down." I rubbed my nape and flashed a faint smile.

"Ah better be careful next time!" She said and patted my head.

"Arraso." I smiled.

I went up to my room and pulled out my sketch book. I flipped to a brand new page and started drawing.

I suddenly thought of that Luhan guy so i decided to draw a chibi version of him.

I drew on devil horns, tail and a pitchfork and wrote 'Jerk' at the bottom.

Even though he has an angelic look, he's a devil in disguise.

***

Happy birthday pretty boy, Luhan!! You're half fifty but you still look like a kid, how even T_T. Please take good care of yourself when you're in China, so as to the rest of the members :). 生日快乐,鹿晗。Saranghae <3

Have you guys watched EXO-M's comeback yesterday?! It was so amazing!! Despite Tao having a high fever, he did well and the performance was great! He looked kind of pale though, please take good care of yourself Zitao ah :(.

Nonetheless, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter, even though it's short! :)

Thanks for reading, do vote for my stories <3 :*

-Sarah :)