CHAPTER 11

Samantha's P.O.V.

Beep..... beep...... beep.....

I twitched my eyes and tried opening them but i failed. I could hear beeping around me, and someone snoring.

Wait, someone snoring?!

I tried my best to open my eyes and when i succeed, i look around me and realize i was in the hospital. Who could have sent me here? Who rescued me? 

Tubes are attached from the machine to my body. A certain tube petrified me, which is a tube that is connected to a bag of blood hanging on the IV pole. I must have lost lots of blood.

I look beside me and spotted a blondie with half of his body on the chair and half of his body lying on my bed. 

Luhan

A sleeping and snoring Luhan. Is he the one who sent me here? 

I reach out my hand to stroke his hair but just in time, he woke up. I quickly slid my hand back into the blanket and act as if nothing has happened.

"You're awake." Luhan said.

"I'll go get the doctor." He was about to stand up when i grabbed his wrist.

"Wait." I stop him.

"Is my umma aware about this?" I asked.

"Nae, she and the boys are on their way here." He said.

"Crap she's going to kill me for lying again..." I murmured.

"I beg your pardon?" 

"Uhm nothing." I smiled.

He went out to look for a doctor while i check my phone. 

36 missed calls from Luhan, Woomin and my mom. 40 text messages asking me where i am. Wow.

"She's alright now, she just needs more rest." The doctor said after checking my condition.

"Kamsahamnida." Luhan bow and the doctor left.

Finally, the boys and my mom arrived looking all worried.

"Junhee ah!" My mom ran towards me and caressed my cheeks.

"I'm fine now umma, if it wasn't for Luhan i might be dead now." I joked and earned a pinch on my arms.

"Ouch! That hurts!" I wailed.

"Do not joke about deaths and lives." My mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay mianhae." I pouted.

"Samantha you got us so worried!" My dad said.

"I'm sorry dad, i promise it won't happen again." I apologized.

"Better not." He ruffled my hair.

"I'll leave you young people here to talk while we go buy some food for you guys." My mom said and left with my dad.

"Nae ~" We chorused. 

"Samantha ah ~" Woomin sang and sat beside me.

"Woominnie! Bogoshipo!" I hugged him immediately upon seeing him. Damn, i miss this asshole so much!

"Nado." He returned the hug.

"Ahem." Luhan cleared his throat, causing us to break off from the hug. Is he jealous? ㅋㅋㅋ.

"How are you bestie?" He asked.

"I'm good except that my head and throat still hurts." I giggled.