CHAPTER 12

Samantha's P.O.V

It's past midnight and everyone have already went home including my mom and dad since they had to work tomorrow which means, i'm left alone in my own ward. I'm staying in a private room which is really big and creepy in the night especially when i'm alone.... Not to mention, it's raining cats and dogs outside and i'm really afraid of thunders ㅠㅠ.....

Luhan hasn't return ever since he said he needed to use the washroom. I guess Woomin's words are too harsh and he took his words to heart.... 

Hey.

 I gave Luhan a text. Minutes after minutes, he hasn't reply. Great, i'm getting really worried now, what if something happened to him? I decided to give Suho a call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Suho oppa naya."

"Ah Junhee ah, nae?"

"I'm calling to check if Luhan have returned home already?"

"No he hasn't, we tried calling him but we can't get through. The boys are out looking for him now, call me if he happened to drop by your ward, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks anyway oppa."  

Where in the world are you, Luhan?

Luhan's P.O.V

"Aren't you eating?" Junhee asked me.

"Huh? What did you say?" I didn't even paid attention to her, i just.... argh.

"I asked, aren't you eating?" She repeated herself.

"Uhm no, i'm not hungry. Excuse me while i use the washroom." I said and got up from my seat.

"Hey." Junhee called out and stopped me.

"Please don't put Woomin's words to heart, he's just joking." She said. I just let out a faint smile and walked out of the ward.

I didn't even use the washroom, i lied. I walked up to the hospital's rooftop instead to get some fresh air. I guess i needed to be alone for some time.

Woomin was right, if it wasn't because of me, Junhee wouldn't end up in the hospital and get beaten up. I swear i'm dying from guilt, i don't need their forgiveness, it was all my fault. If i didn't plan this stupid game of mine and not get close to her, Junhee wouldn't get into trouble. 

It's too late to end this game, should i still continue it? Or not?

The sun started setting and with a blink of an eye, it's already past midnight. I should give Suho a call and tell him i won't be back tonight or else he would start nagging and worrying again.

But crap, my phone is dead. The battery is flat god damn it!!

Suddenly, i heard the door of the rooftop creaking..... Someone must be here.

"Who's there?" I turned my back and called out.

I felt someone brush pass me, i quickly turn behind but there is no one.

"Hello? Stop playing around, please." I said. My voice was trembling a little.

Then, the pot of plant fell and i flinched. This is driving me insane!!

"HELLO?!" I raised my voice this time and....

"BOO!!" 

"YAH KIM JONGDAE!!!" I turned to my right and...

"BOO!!!!"

"OH SEHUN!!!"

I clenched my chest immediately, i almost had a heart attack....