CHAPTER 15

Story requests are open again! :) 

Remember to vote/comment/follow!

Follow me on twitter @doctorkimkai_! ^_^

***

So surprisingly, Luhan asked me out  on a date today.

Yes, it's a date.

Just me and him, him and i.

Just when i was about to go take a shower, i received a message from Woomin.

Hey, wanna hang out? :)

Oh seriously, Woomin? Saying that you're busy today but you're asking me out?

Sorry not today, i have a date. :(

He replied within minutes.

A date? With? But didn't you ask me out just now?

But you rejected me lmao. Okay gtg, let's hang out tomorrow or some other time okay? Bye!

Phew ~

I quickly head to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower and dressed into a cute knee length dress. I popped in my contacts and applied some light makeup to make myself look more refreshed and waited for Luhan's call.

10 minutes later.........

20 minutes later........

Why isn't he calling yet? He said he would pick me up at 12pm but it's already 12.15pm.

Another 20 minutes later and i got tired of waiting so i decided to give him a call. Perhaps there is a jam or something? 

*Ring....... Ring........ Ring........*

"Sorry, the number you have dialed is not available at the moment, please--"

*Ring....... Ring..... Ring........*

And finally it went through after the fourth try!

"Yeoboseyo?"

"........"

Why isn't he talking?

"Luhan ah?"

"Oh hello, darling."

Wait...... this is not Luhan's voice!

I checked my phone's screen to see if i have dialed the right number.

I'm definitely sure this is Luhan's number!

"Who is this? Can you put Luhan on the phone please?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry miss or should i say, Samantha-ssi." 

"Your dear Luhan is not available at the moment, my guys are currently throwing punches at him now." And he laughed evilly.

My heart stopped right at that moment. Luhan.... Something bad happened to him.......

"Who are you?!" I panicked. 

"Who am i? I'm the great Jason. The mastermind of your kidnapping the previous time, remember? But i would like to apologize to you because our intention was to trap Luhan, not you. You're just a bait." He laughed.

All i want to do right now is to shove a freaking rotten fish into his mouth, his sickening laughter is making me pissed off! And to save Luhan, of course.

"You freaking asshole! Where is Luhan right now?!" I screamed.

"Luhan? He's half dead in the warehouse i guess. I'll check for you, hold on." This freaking bastard!!

"Yeap, he's half dead. Oh no! Your beloved prince charming is dying, what would our poor princess do now?" He released his sickening laughter again. GOT DAMN IT, SOMEONE FIND ME A FREAKING ROTTEN FISH NOW!!!

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HIM, I'LL MAKE SURE I WON'T LET YOU OFF!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"What would you do? Slap the hell out of me? HAHAHAHA!" SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

"Well, if you want to save him, then prepare 10,000,000₩. We'll finish him off if you bring the police, is that clear? You have three days time." He said, i could hear shouting and screaming in the background. 

Luhan........

"But i--" The call ended.

Where can i find 10,000,000₩ in three days? He's insane!!

Luhan, please stay strong.

Luhan's P.O.V

"This, is for shouting at Hyori." He punched me in the face.

"This, is for escaping with your girlfriend." He kicked me in the stomach causing me to puke blood again.

"And this, is for betraying us." He took a blade and drag it across my arm.

"Wait, this is also for making myself embarrass in front of my friends." Hyori slapped me on my left cheek. 

I never thought this day would come.

I used to be in a gang last time before i met my 11 brothers. I left right after i met them and they changed me. But the gang had a rule, if you leave, you'll get hurt to the point that you'll be barely breathing. I also met Hyori there, that's how we got together.

So this is my payback, huh?

"Poor boy, i bet you don't know that Hyori is just playing with your feelings huh?" Jason, the head of the gang said.

"W-What..... do..... y-you...... mean?" I could barely even talk.

"Oh dear, you're really stupid."

"Right after you joined us, we have already planned for Hyori to follow you around. Because new comers are NEVER faithful. After you left us, we got Hyori to stalk you and see what was the reason that you left the gang. Who knows, it's because of those 11 pathetic boys. Tsk." He hissed.

I was on the urge to punch him right in the face but i was too weak to even keep my eyes open, my whole body is tied to a pole really tightly.

"Oh not forgetting, your little princess." He laughed. 

"P-Please.... don't drag my.... b-brothers a-and Samantha.... in this b-bullshit.... they g-got n-nothing to do w-with i-it...."

"So you still want to be a prince charming huh? This will change your mind." And i knocked out.

***

Exams finally ended! :)

My ChanSoo fanfic will be uploaded once "365 Days" reaches 1k reads. Another 875 reads to go :'D.

Sorry for the short chapter, currently working on my new story ^_^.

-Sarah :)