CHAPTER 6

*RINGGGGGGG* 

I open my eyes as soon as the alarm goes off.

 I'm so excited for today's camp!!!

I quickly took a warm bath and change into a comfy oversized t-shirt, jeans and high tops.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and dunk it into my barrel bag.

"Good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" My mom asked as she laid down a plate of sandwiches on the dining table."

"Nae umma." I said and chewed on a sandwich.

"Are you ready for camp?" She asked.

"Hell yes!!" I cheered with a mouthful of sandwich.

"Fill up your tummy with loads of food so you won't go hungry so easily later." She said.

"Nae ~" I sang.

After breakfast, i went back to my room to make sure that i don't miss anything out.

"Samantha, someone is here to pick you up." My dad shouted from downstairs.

*No one else knows where do i live except for Woomin and Dongjun but they're not attending the camp trip. Unless it's.... Luhan?!*

"I'm coming!" I shouted.

And then i realized.... i've got not enough strength to carry my luggage down.

"Dad, i need help with my luggage!" I shouted in English.

A few moments later, there was a knock on my door.

"Dad my--" I turned around and i saw....

Luhan.

Freaking Luhan.

Freaking Luhan is in my house.

Freaking Luhan is here to pick me up?!

"W-What are you d-doing h-here?!" I flustered

"Pick you up, duh." He said with a what-do-you-think look.

He picked up my barrel bag in one hand and my suitcase in the other. Wow, manly Luhan.

He was wearing sleeveless and it revealed his biceps. Those arms....wow... i can't.... breathe....

"Yah, done starring? Can we go now?" He asked. The veins in his arms are popping out, it made him look hotter. *gulps*

Then i was snapped back to reality.

"Ah n-nae." I said with my eyes still widened.

I carried my backpack and went down the stairs with Luhan following behind.

"Annyeong umma, bye dad." I kissed my mom and dad goodbye and hopped into Luhan's car and he drove to school.

When arrived in school, the boys are already waiting for us at the foyer.

"You're late." Chen said.

"No i'm not, stop trolling me Jongdae ah." I said and whacked his shoulders playfully.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ." He laughed and i must say, he has the most unique laughter ever!

"Annyeong noona ~" Sehun sang and looked at me cutely.

"Annyeong Sehun ah." I grinned. Oh god, this boy is full of cuteness!

"Where's Woomin and Dongjun?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, they couldn't make it for the trip today. Something happened." I explained.