CHAPTER 3

(It's still Luhan's p.o.v.)

It was finally vocal lesson, i've been waiting for this lesson since forever. 

"Ms Jung is our vocal teacher, she's really strict and cold and she probably won't introduce herself." I overheard Dongjoon's conversation with Baekhyun. The both of them have been getting along really well, they have lots of similarities too.

Woomin hasn't talk to us yet, probably he hates us. Sehun is always talking to Samantha and Kai is always flirting with her but Woomin always tried snatching her away from them. Geez, what an asshole.

Ms Jung, our vocal teacher finally arrived and she sure looks cold and strict like how Dongjoon described her.

"I guess the 12 of you are the transfer students? Please introduce yourselves." She said in a cold tone. 

The 12 of us started doing the introduction shit all over again. It's our 4th time for the day.

"Nice to meet all of you, i bet they have already told you who i am." She said as she pointed to Dongjoon, Woomin and Samantha and we all nodded.

"Good, let's start." 

"Let's see your vocal skills first. Luhan, would you like to start first?"

*WHY ME?!*

"Sure." I said cooly.

I started singing a Chinese song as i'm much more confident with it.

After the song ended, everyone clapped their hands except for Ms Jung. She just nodded her head in approval and jotted something down on a piece of paper. I hope i did well....

The rest of the boys started singing and i must say, i'm proud of all of them. They sure improved a lot!

Ms Jung told the 3 other students to sing too and i was stunned by Samantha's singing. I hate to admit it, but her singing is really good. Her voice is rather sweet and soothing. *Slaps mouth*.

*RINGGGGGG*

Lunch time! I was looking forward to the school's food. We had to go through the screaming and squealing of girls again.

I grabbed my lunch tray and scooped some pasta and mushroom soup into a bowl. I then looked around for a long table to fit the 12 of us.

*BUMP*

"Owww...." 

Guess who did i bump into? THAT STUPID NERD!

I have pasta sauce and mushroom soup all over my uniform right now, how awesome can my day get.

"YAH! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING?! ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I shouted right in her face, grabbing attention from the other students. 

"Mianhae mianhae, jeongmal mianhae! It was an accident, i swear!" She kept bowing and tried wiping away the sauce on my uniform with a handkerchief but it only cause it to spread.

"YAH GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME YOU NERD!" I smacked her hand away and stomped off to the washroom. 

"YAH STOP CALLING ME NERD! DIDN'T I ALREADY APOLOGIZED? I HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND BREAKS UP WITH YOU!" I heard her curse behind me.

How dare she...... argh!! She's getting on my nerves!

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Sehun followed me to the washroom.