CHAPTER 4

Samantha's P.O.V

Seriously what's wrong with this Luhan guy?! So what if he's good looking and famous?! He's so rude and his face does not match his personality at all!

But honeslty, i have to stop being so clumsy and always creating trouble.... i still remember when i was a kid, i accidentally killed my friend's hamster and she hated me for life. Oh well, it was an accident!

It was dance class after lunch so all of us assembled in the dance studio.

"Hey." Kris, that really tall and cool guy came and sat beside me. 

"Uh h-hey." Why did i even stutter?

"Where are you from?" He asked.

"I'm mixed. My umma is Korean and my appa is from L.A." 

"Oh cool i'm a Chinese Canadian. Nice to meet you ~" We shook hands and it was silent again.

"Uhmm so why are you and Luhan not getting along well?" He broke the silence.

"I guess he hate nerds. I thought he was an angel when i first saw him. But it turns out that he is a devil." I shrugged.

"He's not that bad actually... He's actually quite nice and kind once you get to know him well. I can help you talk to him if you want?" Kris said.

"Nah it's alright. Thanks anyways." I smiled and he returned one.

"Umma i'm home!" I shouted and plopped down on the couch immediately.

"How's school?" My mom asked.

"Great but not so great." I sighed.

"Wae?" 

"There's 12 new transfer students and one of them seems to hate me." 

"At least you have 11 new friends." She said, counting Luhan out.

"Yeah and they are good looking too." I chuckled.

"Aigooo is my daughter in love?!" She raised her eyebrows.

"Aniyo umma!" I hit her arm lightly.

"Alright alright i'm just kidding keke. I'm going out to meet my friend. Do you want to tag along? I think she's bringing her son along too." 

"Uhm sure since i've got nothing else going on this afternoon anyways." 

This feels like a blind date.... with my umma's friend's son... omo what are you thinking Samantha!!

I took a warm shower and threw on a white daisy pullover and red skater skirt. I put in my contact lenses and curled my hair into a sea of waves. I put on some light make up and put all the things i needed including a few pencils and  my sketch book into a tote bag. I decided to wear my mint combat boots today. 

"Junhee ah are you ready?" Yeap, my mom calls me by my Korean name while my dad calls me by my English name. 

"Nae i'm coming!" I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

I hopped into my mom's Mercedes and made our way to COEX mall.

"Are you nervous?" My mom asked. 

"Nervous? Why should i even be nervous? It's not like i'm going on a blind date or something." I shrugged.

"You should be prepared because i heard that her son is really good looking. He might capture your heart or something." She smirked.

"Yah umma just drive!" I admit i was a little nervous and my heart was starting to pound faster.