CHAPTER 8

Samantha's P.O.V

No but seriously, what's wrong with Luhan? Why is he suddenly being so good to me? Why did he give me his water? Why did he help me with my injuries when i fall instead of laughing at me? Did an angel possessed him? Or did his inner devil vanished? I guess he's probably going back to be his old self in no time again......

"Hellooooo? Earth to Samantha ~" Kris said in English. God damn it, he's so hot when he speaks in English!!

"Oh uhm yeah?" I flustered. 

"I was saying, does your injury still hurts?" He asked.

"Well it does, but not as painful as it was." I said.

"Anyway, what were you thinking about just now?" 

Should i tell him about it?

"Well....." I hesitated.

"C'mon, just tell me!" He convinced me.

"Fine. Why is Luhan being so good to me all of a sudden?" 

"I could ask him if you want."

"Uhm no thanks. Did his inner devil just vanished or something?"

"Bo?!" Kris said, holding in his laughter.

"I mean, he's a devil right. He's always bullying me and saying mean stuff to me but why is he being so good to me this time round? Did an angel possessed him?" I asked.

"Aigooo Samantha ah, you're cute. Well, an angel did possessed him, and that angel is you." Kris joked.

"You're funny." I bumped his shoulders.

" ㅋㅋㅋ. Like i told you before, he's actually quite nice once you got to know him well. I guess the both of you have been talking a lot lately?" He said.

"Actually, i can't really remember when was the last time we talked, excluding today." I sighed.

"Ah then just forget about what i said earlier.... Maybe he likes you?" 

"Ayeeee that's impossible!" I forced a laughter.

"It's possible. Or maybe he's starting to get comfortable around you? Ah! He wants to make friends with you!" Kris snapped his fingers.

"Hopefully he does." I shrugged.

We both talked for about an hour after dinner. It was nice and fun talking to him, especially when he's fluent in English.

All of us decided to hang out in SeTaoRis' room before going to bed. D.O helped me into the room and we all sat in a circle with a candle in the middle and the lights turned off. Where did that candle came from? Sehun brought it! ㅋㅋㅋ.

"What should we do now?" Lay asked.

"Let's all tell ghost stories!" Chen suggested.

"Yeah! What's a camp without ghost stories." Chanyeol cheered.

"Hajima....." Tao said in fear.

"Don't be a sissy Tao ah!" Kai mocked.

"Says the one who is afraid of--" Kai covered my mouth immediately and glared at me.

"Bo?" Baekhyun asked.

"N-Nothing." Kai smiled awkwardly and i chuckled.

"I'll go first!" Chanyeol said.

"So there was a haunted house......" He went on and on with Tao covering his ears and shutting his eyes tight. Poor panda.....

"........ the guy turned his back but he could hear voices inside....." Is he going to scare all of us or something? Because he's saying it so softly that i could barely hear anything!