CHAPTER 5

"Good morning sweetheart! Have you had a good night sleep?" My mom asked as she prepares breakfast.

"Good morning umma. Aniyo, not really..." I said as i put on my shoes.

"Are you skipping breakfast again?" She asked.

"Nae, i'm almost late." My mom kissed me goodbye and i quickly got out off the house and sprinted to school.

When i reached the class, all 14 of them are already here.

"Samantha, you're late." Chen said.

I looked at my watch and there is still two minutes left till i'm officially late.

"Nah, not really Jongdae." I said and he chuckled. I knew he was trolling me...

I was about to walk towards my seat but i tripped and almost fell. Luckily, Suho caught me in time.

"Gomawo." I thanked and he smiled.

And guess who's that asshole who tripped me?

That freaking bipolar jerk!! 

"YAH!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU EARLY IN THE MORNING?! ONE MOMENT YOU'RE SO NICE TO ME AND THE NEXT MOMENT YOU'RE TRIPPING ME! DAMN YOU LUHAN!!" I shouted right in his face. 

Everyone in class froze and starred at the both of us.

I walk towards my seat and sat down cooly as if nothing has happened.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked in an anxious tone.

"Nae, nan gwenchana." I said and ruffled his hair.

It was vocal lesson again and Ms Jung told each of us to sing a song.

When it was my turn, i took a guitar from the back of the class and i decided to sing 'Take a bow' by Rihanna.

I started strumming on the guitar and begin singing.

Everyone's attention were on me and shockingly, Luhan was paying attention to me too.

".....And don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not." And i looked at Luhan.

The lyrics fits him so perfectly.

Then it was Luhan's turn. He sang a Korean song called 'Like rain like music'.

"Biga naerigo eum-ag-i heureumyeon

nan dangsin-eul saeng-ganghaeyo....."

I admit his singing is really good. His voice fits this song so well and he's like a different person when he's singing.

"Class, i have a piece of good news for you all." Ms Belle said and grinned happily.

I've never seen Ms Belle smiling so happily before...

"Eh? Are there transfer students again? Are they hot?" I asked jokingly.

"Aniya. We're going for a fours days camping trip tomorrow!!" She said and clapped her hands.

"Assa!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted.

"Bo? Tomorrow? Isn't that too sudden?!" Dongjun exclaimed.

"Calm down Dongjun ah. It's never too late for something fun right? Now i'll tell you about the list of things you have to bring...." Ms Belle said excitingly.

Honestly, i was really excited too.

I've never been on a camping trip before and now i do, i'm going along with 12 hot guys!! If Luhan is counted as one....