CHAPTER 2

Korea National University of Arts

Another boring day at school. Even though i love to draw, i love singing more than drawing. Drawing is just my hobby, but singing is my passion.

I walked down the hallway, towards my locker and i noticed a group of girls screaming.

"Yah!" Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Yah Woomin ah, please don't scare me like that!" I clenched my chest as if i've got a heart attack.

Woomin is my best friend since high school. We're so lucky to enter the same university and be in the same class. He's my only friend and the only person who stood up for me when i was bullied. I'm glad that i could lead a normal life in university, everyone here is so much mature that they won't even be bothered to bully me.

"Mian." He said sarcastically and laughed.

"What's with the screaming girls?" I pointed to the direction of the screaming girls.

"I heard some guys transferred to our school. They're really good looking but i think i look better than them." He chuckled and i whacked his forearm.

"Let's go take a look!" I pulled him towards the crowd and squeezed my way through.

The transfer students are 12 really good looking guys. They looked like they could form a kpop group!

I squeezed my way out of the crowd and breathed heavily. Damn, i almost died in there.

*RINGGGGGGG*

There goes the bell. I walked towards my class with Woomin and sat at our seats. We are the first class students. Basically, only students who are smart or should i say who has high IQ and achieved good grades in the past year records are placed into this class.

My class is a very small class. When i say very, it really means very. My class only contains 3 students, 2 boys and 1 girl which is me, Woomin and his best friend, Dongjoon. Hella small right?

"Class, we have a few new students today. They are transfer students." Ms Belle announced. 

*Could it be....*

And then those 12 good looking guys walked into the class. Bingo!

I gasped with rounded eyes. 

"Oh man why must it be the 12 of them..." Woomin and Dongjoon cursed under their breath.

"Can the 3 of you introduce yourselves first?" Our teacher asked.

"Why must it be us fir--" I shot a death glare to Woomin causing him to shut his trap.

"Fine fine. The name is Woomin." He stood up, introduced himself, rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Hi, my name is Choi Dongjoon. Nice to meet you guys." Dongjoon bowed and sat down. And then, it was my turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Samantha, Hwang Junhee is my Korean name. Nice to meet all of you." I bowed and sat down. I didn't even bother to take a good look at them.

"Alright since the 12 of you know them already, it's your turn to introduce yourselves." Ms Belle showed a flirty smile towards the 12 of them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Joonmyeon but you can call me Suho." He bowed and smiled and i swear i almost fainted oh my god.

"Annyeong, my name is Park Chanyeol." A rather tall guy said. He has large ears and a really bright smile. He could brighten the atmosphere in this class!