CHAPTER 10

Luhan's P.O.V

It have been an hour since i left school and i still have not receive a text message from Junhee.

Is she still in school? Did something happen to her? Is she safe? Or did she forgot about messaging me? Argh this is making me go insane!

I fidget with my phone and keep checking it every one minute but still, no message. 

'Are you home yet?' 

I decided to give her a text. 10 minutes later and she still did not reply so i decided to call her.

Ring...... ring..... ring.....

And at the fifth call, i gave up and drove to her house.

"Oh annyeong Luhan ah, are you here to find Junhee? She is not home yet." Her mom said.

She is not home yet

She is not home yet

She is not home yet

"Bo? She's not home yet? But she told me you went to pick her up?" I said anxiously.

"Aniyo, i was busy the whole day. And i thought she was with you?" She started to get worried.

"Something must have happen to her! I'll go look for her." I said and ran out of the house and into my car. 

"Please find her!!" Mrs Hwang shouted from the back.

I drove back to school to see if she's still there. Why must she lie to me? Why must she find an excuse to reject my offer to send her home? Does she really dislike me that much? All i could do now is to pray that she's still in school and she is safe.

"Oh? Luhan ah why are you here?" Ms Belle asked as she noticed me wandering around the school.

"Did you see Junhee?" I asked.

"She have already left the school awhile ago, wae?" 

"Aniyo, thanks Ms Belle." I let out a faint smile and ran out of the school to look for her. I hope she's still around. Please god, let nothing happen to her.

 I walk pass an alley and i found a phone on the floor. I look around and found some luggage in a corner. 

 It belongs to Junhee. 

Samantha's P.O.V

"YAH WAKE UP!"

Cold water was splashed right in my face and i woke up immediately. 

I feel really terrible. My head hurts so much and i can feel blood oozing out from the side of my mouth. The bandage on my knee is gone and my injury seems to be infected. My arms and legs are tied to a chair.

I squint my eyes and look around me, i was surrounded by three girls.

"W-Who are y-you?" I stammer.

"Who am i?" One of the girl hiss. She bend her knees to match my eye level.

"I'm Luhan's ex-girlfriend." She said and spat in my face.

What does this crazy bitch wants from me? I didn't do anything!

"I want back my Luhan." She whisper into my ears and pulled my hair.

"I know you like him and you're luring him to like you back, am i right?" She smirk. 

"W-What? Ani--" She slap my left cheek before i could continue my sentence.