CHAPTER 9

Soon, it was time for the campfire since it was our final night! Time really does fly really quickly when we are having fun....

 We went back to our rooms to get change into some comfy clothes. I wore my kitty cat onesie while Sehun wore a dinosaur one!

"Is that a couple outfit?" Luhan asked.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" Sehun raised an eyebrow and draped an arm across my shoulders.

"W-What? No!" Luhan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Ayeee geojitmal! (Lies)" Sehun teased and i chuckled.

"Why would i lie tsk." Luhan hissed and walked away.

We all went to the field outside and the campfire is already lighted up. We sat in a large circle on a stool around the campfire and we all had to perform. I was sitting next to Luhan and Kris.

"Let's have the dance team first" Instructor Min said.

"Wait a minute, " Kai said.

"Why not we have the instructors to perform first?" He continued and we all chanted the instructors' names.

"Fine fine, Woohyun will go first." She said and Woohyun made a why-me face.

The music started and we all cheered. He danced to Infinite's Last romeo and it's my favorite kpop group!

".....Gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesso.... " I swayed my body from left to right and sang along.

Then, it was Instructor Min's turn and she danced to Miss A's Hush.

".....Kiss kiss kiss baby hush hush hush baby jom deo gakkai nal kkok anajwo...."

Instructor Min is a really good dancer. She should've been a kpop idol and not a camp instructor, same goes to Instructor Woohyun ㅋㅋㅋ.

Next, it was the dance team's turn. The dance team consist of Kai, Lay and Sehunnie.

It started of with Kai and Lay then Sehunnie joined in. (A/N: Please watch the performance they did at KBS Gayo daejun. I''ll insert the video at the side -> *poof*)

Their dance moves were really powerful, wanjeon daebak!! Well, despite Sehun being in a dinosaur onesie, he did really well and he was so cute!

"Next up, the vocal team!" 

And the vocal team consist of Chen, Baekhyun, D.O and Luhan. They all sang a English song called 'Open arms'

".....So here i am with open arms...."  They should just go audition for a Kpop industry company already!! 

Tao was next and he showed us his powerful Wushu moves. I was really worried that he would end up in the fire or something ㅠㅠ.

Next was Chanyeol's turn. He brought his guitar along and he decided to sing. He begin singing one of my favorite English song of all time, Falling slowly.

".....Take this sinking boat and point it home we've still got time ~ Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice you'll make it now...." I can't help but to sing along too. His falsetto is so perfect, i had goosebumps when i hear it.

Xiumin did a dance performance and he said he spent a month time to choreograph it. It was great! Suho sang a Korean song called 'Footstep' and his voice cracked at the end ㅋㅋ. But nontheless, he was so good! Kris did an English rap and it was amazing! His accent with his low husky voice when he raps gives me eargasm.