Chap Chap 2

Luke pulled me out of my trance when he said
"(Y/N) this is Ashton! Ashton this is (Y/N)"
"Nice to meet you (Y/N)" I looked up to see a teen with straight hair and deep dimples and I gulped before realizing I might take more of an interest in him then I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled
"Nice to meet you to!" He smiled before Calum slung his arm over my shoulder obviously making an attempt to flirt
"So Squish u gonna eat?" (Squish is your nickname)
"Duh." I said and walked over to the counter to order my food. As I order my food a thought kept popping into my head.
Ashton's cute
I had to keep shaking the thought out of my head when the same teenager I kept thinking about came to interrupt my thoughts, not that I mined.
"Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if u wanted to get to know each other?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck shyly making me giggle.
"Sure!" I said as my order came up and Ashton grabbed it so I had to follow him to were everyone was sitting.
"(Y/N) come sit next to me!" Luke decided to scream
"Or you can sit with ur best friend!" Mikey yelped
"She doesn't want to sit with you losers! Come sit by CalPal!" 
They all quarreled over who I sat next to causing me to giggle. I ended up just sitting next to Ashton and Luke. I got to know Ashton a lot more and we exchanged numbers. I really had fun today, Ashtons great! Mikey took me home and I changed into my pajamas and chilled watching American Horror Story, today was awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you again for reading this! I know it's crap but this is only my second book so please no hate! I would love it if you guys checked out my 2 friends
CurlyGirl2016  and TinaTurtle098 there amazing writers and there awesome so feel free to check them out! Love you guys! ❤️