Chap Chap 11

I just realized all my chapters are super short and I'm like

Well damn woman put some effort people want to read this don't be a failure for once in your life

Words of wisdom from my mom 👍
----------

~Ashton's P.OV.~

I'm scared, I might piss my pants.

I see him. And he does not look so perfect standing there. Haha, get it? Because that's our most famous song? Yeah no? Okay I'll stop.

He's. Not angry? In fact he looks perfectly calm and I smile standing a little straighter and walk up to him

"Hey Michael I just wan-"

BAM

I stumble backwards tripping over my own legs so I end up on the floor clutching my nose

"You listen to me Irwin and I will not repeat myself. U stay away from (Y/N) she is off limits."

Well dam I'm still clutching my face holding my blood. I'm so confused why he punched me there was no reason for that at all.

"Michael what the hell man! I just wanted to talk to you about everything that's happening!" Im scared of him, nothing scarier than an angry best friend... Well.. Maybe second, a girl on her period after someone ate her chocolate defiantly takes the cake.

Michael just roles his eyes "don't be such a baby."
I scoff "me! Being a baby! U just punched me because ur best friend likes me and I like her! Back off man (Y/N) wouldn't approve of this!"

When I mention her name his face goes soft and he helps me up. I've come to the conclusion that he is bipolar.

"I-I'm sorry" he blurts out "it's just I'm so used to guys breaking her heart then I'm the one that has to comfort her and she's always upset and I didn't want you to hurt her like other guys did and it breaks my heart to see her that way and!"

He continues to ramble why I try to figure out why (Y/N) is friends with him

He's bipolar. I swear he is. He's shouting now

"Michael! Calm down it's okay it's just a nose bleed, please don't punch me again, u wouldn't do anything to hurt (Y/N) she's too sweet."

He only nods then after a couple minutes of awkward silence he suggests ice cream!

Ice cream can fix any problem!

I nod my head and I leave with him.

I feel like he could be really nice if he wasn't frEaKING INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.

It doesn't matter I tell myself.

Soon I will be back home covering (Y/N)'s face with kisses and attacking why with cuddles.

Sue me for being cliche and liking cuddles and kisses. I'm a guy. I have needs.

----

Thank you so much for reading I am slowly running out of ideas and I will be publishing a book soon it will most likely be something else with one of the persons from 5sos!

Fetus Luke and I are out! 💯