Chap Chap 14 - My Birthday

I hate birthdays, especially mine. My dad left on my birthday and it just always reminds me of bad times.

I'm hanging out with Michael as he attempts to make me a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I'm sitting watching my favorite movie and I smile watching Michael try so hard for me. He's the only one who doesn't think I'm taking this whole Ashton thing too far. It sucks, and I love Ashton.. But there's nothing I can do.

"Alright! We gotta cake!" Michael says as he sits down beside me with the cake in his hands and the candle that says '16'

I smile and blow out the candle "thank you Michael it looks great"

"Yes yes I know, I am a chef" he says with a giggle as he wraps his arm around me and hands me a fork.

I bite into it and.. It's no 5 star cake but it's a cake.. I guess.. But I keep eating anyway. We watch the movie and I feel him move a little bit closer but I just keep eating.

" (Y/N?) " I turn and look at him and feel his lips on mine.

'He's kissing me?!? Who are you!?! What gives you the right!?!'

All these thoughts flow through my mind but I slowly find myself kissing back...

His hand falls on my waist and the cake gets pushed to the floor and I wrap my arms around his neck..

I pull back and looks at him when he starts talking

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.. That was weird I don't know what got in-"

I cut him off by kissing him again as he pulls me closer... But we both jump back when we hear the doorbell ring