Chap Chap 9

Thank you so much to I_am_Queen_Syd for giving me the idea for this chapter, definitely go check out her and I'll let you get back to your lives!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't think this is a good idea" he said to me
"What the hell? Why not?" I asked
"Because he's a jerk! He doesn't deserve you, I don't trust him with you!"
"Oh whatever Michael! I'm just sharing a room with him! I'm not giving him my first born child!"
"If you share a room with him you might end up with a first born child!" He said
"Your such a child Michael Clifford!" I said going to into my room and locking the door behind me.

Let me catch you up, we were on the plane and we were on the bus and now we're at a hotel. Michaels being a baby and is talking about how Ashton is bad for me. He really sucks right now. My best friend doesn't trust me.

I know it's because he cares, but really?
I don't know maybe he's right?
Uuuuugghhhhhhhhhhh I want fooood.
I sigh and lay on my bed and put my headphones which is blasting Missing You by All Time Low.
I don't even hear when Luke comes in until he sits on my bed making it sink, I sit up and look at him taking my headphones out.
"Yes?" I ask him with a little to much sarcasm
"Ouch. You know Michael cares about you right? He only wishes the best for you, he cars about you a lot."
I sigh "yeah I know, I care about him too but every time he's with a girl I don't say anything about her even if I hate her, the one time a guy likes me he gets all pissy about it." (Excuse my profanity)
"He gets upset because he doesn't know how to express his feelings, he can barely even say thank you"
"I know but still... I really like Ashton..."
He sighs looking at me "he really likes you to (Y/N)" he said ruffling my hair and leaves.

I sigh and start the song over because I didn't appreciate it enough.

~time skip~

I woke up a few hours later, I ended up falling asleep.

I look around and I don't hear anyone outside my room which is unusual.

I get up and walk downstairs and look for someone.

No ones here?

Where'd they go?

I have so many questions, I rub my eyes and lay on the couch and scream when a feel a body hit my back. Then I hear that cute giggle I fell in love with and I sigh

What am I going to do with this boy and my best friend?