Chap Chap 4

We walked into were the concert was and I froze. There were just so many people, I don't do well with many people around me. I was frozen and my mind started racing and I knew this was going to be a very interesting night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, it's alright, your just gonna be backstage, u won't get hurt." Is all I heard Ashton say as they brought me to the backstage.
"Here you go," Mikey said as he handed me a water bottle
"Thank you" I smiles and wait while they get ready to go on stage.
I passed time by sitting on the floor and flipping the water bottle, let me tell you. I need practice. When the bottle was in the air all I heard was someone go

HIYA

And then the water bottle flew across the room.
"What the heck!" I say and laugh
Calum just laughed "sorry, it was to good of a moment to pass up"

he smiled and they all stood backstage with me until they had to go, which was pretty soon.

There performance was great! All the songs were amazing! I really liked when they did the cover to American Idiot, I jammed out the whole time. At one point I had to run out on stage because Ashton broke his drum sticks, but before I could get off stage he kissed my cheek and the concert went on.

When it was time for us to leave we walked out the back door and there were cameras going insane! I shielded my eyes immediately and I felt a pair of muscular, sweaty, arms guide me to the bus waiting for us. We got on and I looked up to see that Ashton was my protecter making me smile.

I let out a sheepish "Hi" making him giggles with his deep dimples. For the rest of the night me and him hung out and I sat on his bed waiting for him to get out of the shower, I sat in the middle of his bed playing on my phone and scrolling threw Twitter. I jumped when a pare of arms wrapped around me but smiled feeling Ashton kiss the space behind my ear.

"Wanna watch a movie, love?" He asked calling me the pet name he picked up from Michael.
"Sure!" I said a little to quickly and enthusiastically making me blush from embarrassment and making Ashton just laugh and put a movie on. I ended up falling asleep in Ashton's arms. There just so.. So.. So protecting and warm. It was the most sleep I've gotten in a long time and I new I'd never want to wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!! I can't believe people actually read what I write! That makes me so happy! You guys are amazing, I know that my stories aren't that good, but please no hate! Thank you again for favoriting and reading this book! Feel free to comment, favorite, whatever you want, it's only optional. Love you guys! Stay punk 💯