Chap Chap 6

We were on our way to the roller rink to go and skate around and Me and Ashton decided to take our own car and we were singing AC/DC at the top of our lungs and for a drummer, he had a great voice and it only made me like him even more, he is so cute with with deep dimples and brow curly hair that he used to flat iron but doesn't anymore and to be honest, it's even cuter. Everything about him makes my heart flutter as cheesy as it sounds. My whole life is like a rip off version of The Notebook. Ashton pulled up to where we were going and we both got out walking beside each other into the roller rink and we got our shoes and I was struggling to stand which had Ashton rolling on the floor laughing!
"Don't laugh at me! You said you'd help me!" I said frustrated making him giggle and help me out to where everyone was skating. I gripped onto him tightly making sure I won't fall.
"Don't worry love, ur not gonna fall I've got you." He said with the cheekiest smile making me blush and smile up at the brown eyed boy. After a while I got the hang of it and me and Ashton started racing each other places every now and then I'd trip him and claim it was an accident.
"You cheated! You tripped me!" He accused
"I did nothing of the sort! You tripped over yourself!" I said giggling and to my surprise he grabbed my waist and backed me up to the wall so my back was pressed against it and had a devilish smirk across his face. I blushed. Deeply. I don't know why but I panicked and kneed him where the sun don't shine and went into the girls bathroom!
Your such an idiot (Y/N)! Why would you do that!! I thought to myself.
He probably hates me now... Why do I always mess everything up... I sighed now on the brink of tears and leaned my head back against the wall with my eyes closed tight. I'm so embarrassed, what do I do know? Do I go and apologize? why did I even knee him in the first place? I confuse myself. I sighed and decided I'd rather sooner than later go apologize so I skated out and saw him sitting at a table so a sat next to him.
"... Hi..." I said sheepishly. He didn't say anything he just kissed my cheek and looked at me. WHAT IS GOING ON I JUST KNEED YOU IN YOUR NO NO SQUARE AND YOU KISS MY CHEEK!?! Wooh, chill (Y/N) just. Apologize. I looked over at him and apologized and decided to just say it was out of instinct and he just chuckled saying it was alright which made me so relieved. We left a couple hours later and Ashton and I were walking back to his car and. Let's take a second before I say what I'm about to say happened. THIS BOY KISSES ME. I kiss back and his lips are so soft and sweet that I pull his face closer to mine making him chuckle and pull back, I ruined our first kiss. COMPLETELY RUINED IT. WHY (Y/N)
"Well, you're excited" he said with a mocking smile making me blush and giggle.
"S-Sorry I couldn't help myself" I said back, we drove home letting the music fill out silence and we walked up to the front door. The least I could say was that this night was definitely different.