Chap Chap 15 - My Birthday (continued)

I look at Michael and I don't know what I want, I get up walking to the door and it's him..
It's Ashton..

If only it were raining outside, it would be a perfect love story! Cliche.. Overrated and predictable. But still perfect!

"A-Ashton?" I manage to mumble "come inside your going to freeze.." I move aside as he walks in looking around making puddles of water behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Michael asks, I look at him and see his hands balled up into fists.

"I just wanted to come and say happy birthday.. And that.. I'm sorry.. You've been ignoring me (Y/N)! I just wanted to talk to you, what you saw that day.. I.. I messed up.. I got drunk and I barely could remember what happened.. I'm sorry (Y/N).. Please.."

At this point, I'm tired, I'm confused, and I have to make a choice.

My mind is racing I don't know what to do, Michael is my best friend but do I like him like that?

I look up when Michael says my name

"I love you." He starts "and he's hurt you, I've been there for you since day one, I've been here, we've been best friends for so long.. I love you (Y/N).. But I will understand if you can't love me back and I will support your decision. But I just want you to know.. I do love you.."

Holy.. What?

Ashton.. Is Ashton.. And I love Ashton.. But he broke my heart.. And Michael has been my best friend for years and I never thought of him like that.. But I kissed back.. What do I want? What do I need..