Chap Chap 8

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'll get another out soon, tonight I'm going to a Green Day concert! I'm so excited, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. is anyone else going!? I'm SOOOO SUPER DUPER EXCITED. My family and I got tickets in the pit, it's going to be amazing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning and I am super excited, energetic and just very jovial! And why am i so happy you ask!? I'll tell you, Ashton asked me to go on tour with him and the band! Not only do I get to go on tour with my love interest I get to go with my best friends. I changed into something that would keep me comfy and warm on the plain and that is Ashton's sweater and Calum's beanie.

I like to steal there clothes, there just so comfy! I ate, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and right as I finished, there was a knock on the door

I like to steal there clothes, there just so comfy! I ate, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and right as I finished, there was a knock on the door. I swing the door open with my bags next to me and I'm smiling bright
"Well, you seem prepared." Calum says smiling "that's were my beanie went!" He said and which I replied "it's my beanie now, and come on! I want to get there as soon as possible" I said with a little giggle. I couldn't wait to go so I put my backpack on and Ashton put me on his shoulders and with that we left. Luke was dragging my luggage behind him. "What'd you out in these things!?! Rocks!?" I giggled "I have to be ready for everything.p and anything. Leave me alone" he sighed and put the bags in the van.
It didn't take long for us to get to the airport, there was just a lot of fans taking pictures and crowding around us. Some of them pulled my hair and grabbed at me but I had gotten used to it, and now I had Ashton to protect me.
I can't wait to get to our first stop.