Stalker

"I've seen you on Instagram" she says.

You sit there dumbstruck.

"You've been stalking me?" I asked.

She nods. I was confused.

"But that's my job!" I say. 

She lets out a  giggle and twirls her hair.

"How did you find out about me?" I ask still confused.

"Your the person that always likes my selfies and pictures ever since I started Little mix!" Perrie exclaimed.

"But you get loads of likes!" I protest.

"Yes but once I saw your profile pic I was just taking away!" Perrie exclaimed.

Why me you thought. Nobody's ever picked you. In high school you were the ugly duckling the one that stood out. In college you had two friends because everyone else judges you. But now Perrie Freaking Edwards is stalking you over every other mixer out there! I had to pinch myself over and over. 

"This can't be real?" I say.

"It is" Perrie replies taking my hand and giving it a firm shake.

"So nice to meet you Y/N" Perrie says giggling once again.

I let out a hollow laugh and get back to my work.  I was nearly done when I glanced up and saw Perrie staring at me biting her lip.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asks.

"No I'm good" I reply smiling at her.

After I was done I packed up and was about to leave when she grabbed me by the arm.

"I'll walk you home" she says.

I nod and walk off. After a while I  feel her arm slip into mine. I don't let go. Her arm feels like a support. Once I got to my house I awkwardly said my goodbyes and went to open my door but Perrie wanted to talk.

"Well see you beautiful!" She says.

I smile.

"You say that to everyone!" I say blushing.

"Not to everyone just the beautiful ones".

I blush once again.

"Well anyway I hope to see you sliding into my DMs tonight!" Perrie exclaimed walking off.

I laugh to myself and shout after her

"I won't let you down!".

I then walk into my house still confused. Perrie was a mega star. I was a nobody. But she decided to stalk me. To follow me everywhere. This didn't feel right. This didn't feel wrong. I felt some love for Perrie. But I was confused. I was straight and I have a boyfriend! But taking one look at Perrie made me think. This couldn't be happen right. I was falling for a pop star that I've watch in concerts and on TV for years!

Ooh Perrie's a minx ain't she! Anyway, I thought I would upload the second chapter because why not? Next update will be very soon!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️