Break Up

*May bring back bad memories if you've experienced Depression or Self Harm so I would skip some of this*

Y/N's POV

Ben: Y/N I need to tell you something

Y/N: Ok

Ben: I think we should break up

Y/N: Why? I thought we had a good relationship! You said you loved me!

Ben: You wanna hear the truth

Y/N: Yes

I watch as Ben starts to write a really long paragraph. He's probably gonna say he cheated on me with some hoe. I won't really care who I just know if he wants to break up I'm going to be in a state for days on end.

Ben: Well Y/N. I cheated on you with your best friend Stacey. Yes I know I shouldn't have done it but the truth is she's prettier than you,skinner than you and her laugh doesn't sound like a donkey is dying inside her.

Y/N: Ben were through! Oh and tell Stacey to stay away from me or
she'll be dealing with my fist

*If any thing I have list above has
affected you I wouldn't read from here onwards*

I then broke down into tears. Why would my best friend go behind my back and go out with my boyfriend. Or ex now. I knew that Stacey was prettier,skinner and perfect compared to me. I didn't need reminding. I then get up and go to the bathroom and grabbed a shaving kit from the top shelve. I haven't self harmed in years. But I was sick of being told that being me is the worst thing I could ever be. I was sick of being told that I'm ugly. I'm fat. I know all of these things don't you think I'm trying to get these things out of my life. Like taking diet pills. Wanting to get Botox. I crave for myself to look beautiful. After I stop cutting I cleaned up my wounds and put on a long sleeved jumper.

*You can now processed to read if you've missed out the self harm bit*

I then made my way to see Ben and tell him to his face what I thought of him. I needed to get my anger all out. I tell him to meet me at Starbucks and to bring Stacey with him. Once I got to Starbucks they were already there. "Look Y/N here me out" Stacey said. "No Stacey here me out" I say. I take a massive gulp and pour my anger out. "You went behind my back and went out with my boyfriend I though we were friends but then saying is obviously true there is an end in friendship" I spat. Stacey stares up at me obviously shocked at my outburst. "Don't speak to Stacey like that" Ben piped up. "Listen don't talk you good for nothing piece of rubbish" I say pointing a finger at Ben. He slouched down into his chair. I went to shout more when i heard a familiar Geordie accent. "Y/N what are you doing here?"

Sorry I haven't been active lately I've just been feeling really down and the only way I could get a little bit better was if I took a break. But I'm fine now! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the update!

And don't forget to stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️