Frozen

Y/N POV

"I'm so exhausted" Leigh-Anne said plopping down on the sofa.

"Shopping wore you out?" I say chuckling.

"No fighting over a pair of heels with Jesy wore me out" she says.

"Who won then?" I ask intrigued.

"Take a guess" Leigh says her eyes swivelling over to Jesy.

I turned to find Jesy literally caressing her new pair of heels.

"What you got there Jesy?" I say trying to bribe her into giving them to Leigh.

"If your asking then no Leigh cannot get these shoes from me!"

"It's was worth a try!" I said shrugging at Leigh.

"Let's see what you got" Leigh say excitedly.

"Well Perrie got me this" I said holding up the necklace proudly.

Jesy stopped caressing her shoes and said "You and Perrie suit!"

"Jessica Nelson!" Leigh said sternly.

"What Leigh I'm just pointing out the obvious!"

"I know that put I expect Y/N here is in a healthy relationship with her boyfriend" Leigh says tapping my leg.

I nod. But my relationship with Ben is not healthy. He barely makes time for me and when we go out together he's always on his damn phone. I wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on me. There's been rumours before. The bus was silent for a while because we all posting things on social media. A couple minutes later there was laugher and thumps as Perrie and Jade ran up the bus steps.

"Hiya babes" Perrie said plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Hiya Pez" I say giving her a small wave. She giggles and cuddled up to me.

"Thank you for my Olaf" she squealed making Olaf do a little dance.

I laugh and I saw Leigh give Jesy a look.

"Jes you are so right about those two" Leigh said pointing at me and Perrie.

"Oh shut up you too" Perrie said smirking bit.

After a while Perrie got bored.

"Y/N do you wanna watch frozen?" She asked.

"Ok let's go" I say as Perrie dragged me into her bunk.

We snuggled all through the movie and once we got to 'Let It Go' we screamed our lungs out.

"LET IT GO,LET IT GO DONT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!" Perrie and I screamed.

"Can you let it go and shut up!" Jesy grumbled from her bunk across the bus.

We giggled and watch the rest of the film. It was near the end of the film when I noticed Perrie asleep on my shoulder. She must of been tired from the singing and the laughing. I moved her head off my shoulder and on to a pillow. I then grabbed a blanket and smothered her in it. I then placed a kiss on her head. I said my goodbyes to the other girls and left for home.

Again,this is very short! But there's not much to write! I promise you the next one should be longer!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️