I Love You Too

Dear Y/N

I can't believe you've been in a coma for 25 days already! You would've thought they would of turned off the operator by now. But without the girls and I protesting you probably wouldn't be here. But there is no need to thank me. You're part of the help anyway! The doctor says you've improve and hopefully be up in no time! Doesn't that sound great? I hope you wake soon I desperately want to talk to you!

I just want you to know you have the best body anyone could anyone could ask for! And that's how I fell in love with you.

Perrie xoxoxox
----------------------
Dear Y/N,

50th days! I didn't think you would hold that long! You need to wake up soon though! The doctors are giving you 10 days to make an improvement or they will have to switch you off and you'll be gone for ever! And we can't have that! I need you to wake up soon! You have the most gorgeous smile and I miss it so much! And your accent gives me goosebumps! Please wake up Y/N I need you.

As I went to close off the letter my mobile phone rings. It was the hospital great they're going to tell me Y/N died. I sigh and accept the call.

"Perrie you need to get to the hospital asap!" I hear a familiar doctor shout down the phone.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"She's away, Y/N is finally awake" The doctor yelled.

"That's brilliant I'll be right there" I say. I decided to phone Jade and tell her the good news.

"Jade, she's awake!" I yell down the phone.

"That's brilliant Perrie, I'll be at the hospital soon" Jade replies. I hang up and quickly finish the letter. I then seal it in a envelope and drive as fast as I can to get to the hospital not caring if I get a speeding ticket. Once I get to the hospital I run and run to Y/N room.

"Perrie" Y/N shouts as I see her sitting up in her hospital bed.

"Y/N I can't believe you're awake" I say in tears.

"Oh Perrie don't cry" Y/N says hugging me.

"Don't you dare do that to me again" I say

"I won't" Y/N says looking ashamed.

"Guess who's here?" I hear Jade, Leigh and Jes yell running into the hospital room.

"Girls!" Y/N yells and we all hug. We then all chat for a bit and then the girls leave to get food and I think it's the perfect moment to give her my letter.

"Y/N I want you to read this" I say placing the 50th letter in her hand. She reads it all and at the end she reads out

"That's my final reason to why I fell in love with you"

"Pez, I love you too" Y/N says nodding.

"Awww can you guys kiss already?" I hear voices behind me. I swing my head back and Jes, Leigh and Jade are awe at me and Y/N. I shrug and lung at Y/N. We kiss until we need air to breathe.

"Oh how I've wished for that Pezza" Y/N chuckles leaning in for another kiss.

The End. Well not exactly.

Ooo its the second but last chapter! I've hope you enjoyed this book! It started really good but ended bad. I'm sorry I'm sure I'll improve in the future!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️