Truth

Perrie's POV

"Pez I want caffeine" Jade whined from her bunk.

"So?" I say.

"Come with me to Starbucks Leigh and Jes are mean and don't want to come" she whined even more.

"Fine" I sigh picking up my phone and purse.

"Yay" she exclaimed jumping out her bunk. I then stumbled out of the tour bus with Jade.

"Jade you sure have high hopes for me and Y/N" I say linking arms with Jade as I walked.

"Well I need my little Pezza to have a partner seen as we all got someone" she said punching my arm.

"Well thanks Jade" I say rubbing my arm.

"Anytime Pez, now time for some coffee!" Jade yelled running to the coffee shop that was glowing in the dark night. I sigh and ran after her. Once we arrived into the shop Jade sped to the counter and I followed her.

"I'll have a coffee please" Jade said smiling at the barista.

"I'll have a vanilla ice tea please" I say.

"Um Perrie I've forgotten money" Jade said giving me a little grin.

"Looks like I'm paying" I say giving a 5 pound note at the barista.

"I'll pay you back don't worry Pez" Jade said turning to leave.

"Yeah I've heard that a thousand times but never had a penny off you" I joke.

"Um Pez?" Jade says tugging at my sleeve. "

"What now is your coffee to cold I'll buy another one but you have to give me a tip.." I turn around and find Y/N arguing with a girl and boy.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" I ask confused.

She turned around to look at me. She then ran off. What have I done to upset her?

Y/N POV

I couldn't let Perrie see me like this. So I ran off. But I knew Perrie would follow me she's stubborn like that. It hadn't been 5 minutes since I ran off when I heard Perrie yell my name.

"Y/N wait up" She shouted pulling my jacket.

"Pez leave it please" I beg trying to run from her grip.

"Y/N tell me now" Perrie tugs on my sleeve so hard that my sleeve rolls down and my cuts are revealed.

"Y/N..." she says but her voice trails off.

"I'm sorry pez" I say breaking into tears.

"Shhh baba don't cry it's ok" She said pulling me in for a hug.

"I've let you down" I sob into her shoulder.

"No you haven't I still love you" She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you Pez" I say choking down my tears.

"I love you too,now tell me what happened?" She says wiping my tears with her cold hands.

"I can't tell you here" I whisper.

"I know a place follow me" She said taking my hand and leading me to a park that was lit up with little fairy lights.

"This is my favourite place I like to go with the girls when we want alone time" she says.

She sits on the lowest branch of a tree and pulls me up after her.

"So,tell me everything" Perrie says.

I tell her everything that happened from start to finish once I was finished Perrie looked down at her hands not sure what to say.

"I'm sorry Y/N but don't listen to the haters" she said giving me a weak smile. She then pulled me closer and we embraced in a hug on the tree trunk. After a while we got cold.

"Let's go back and see Jadey" she said pulling my arm. We ran all the way back to the coffee shop. Once we got there Ben and Stacey were leaving with worried faces. When we got into the coffee shop Jade was smiling her head off.

"Jade what did you do?" Perrie asked giving her a stern look.

"Well I may have said if they hurt Y/N again they would have to go through me first" Jade said smiling cheekily.

"Jade you always say violence is never the option" Perrie said slapping her playfully.

"What can I say I'm only sticking up for Y/N" Jade said shrugging.

"Do you know how much I love you guys?" I say.

"You said it all the time" Perrie said grinning at me.

"Well what can I say I love me too" Jade joked. We all laughed and walked out the coffee shop and back to Little Mix's Tour Bus. I was invited to a girly sleep over with Jerrie. My sadness has gone completely.

Hope you've enjoyed it! It was quite long so I'm happy! I'm sorry that this story has kinda being boring at the moment but I promise it will get better, soon!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe❤️💖❤️💖❤️