Meeting Up

Perrie's POV

Y/N: Here I am sliding into your DMs!

Perrie: I've been waiting all night!

Y/N: Sorry I was texting my boyfriend

My heart sank! She has a boyfriend! Well the girlfriend train has left and only the friendzone is left!

Perrie: You got a boyfriend? That's cool!

Y/N: Yeah he's super sweet and lovely and handsome!

Perrie: That's cool

Y/N: I'm sorry I've been bumbling on and only recently you've broken up with your fiancé! I'll stop! What do you want to talk about?

Perrie: I need to ask you something

Y/N: Ask away!

Perrie: Do you wanna be friends and hang around with me and the another girls this weekend?

Y/N: Sure! I would love to be your friend! You beta have sharpies I want my stuff signed!!

Perrie: You won't be let down!

I turned my phone off and crawled under the covers! I did what Jade told me to. Get into the friendzone first! But I think the friendzone is the only zone I'm gonna be in with Y/N!

A couple days later:

Y/N POV

I applied the last of my 'Bawse' lipstick (Lilly Singhs own lipstick btw) and made my way down stairs.

"Ooh where do you think your going all fancy?" My Grandma asks.

"Just out with some friends it's just some college thing we're doing!" I lied.

I love my Grandma to pieces but I can't tell her the truth. She would never believe me. I live with my Grandma because my parents left. Just took their stuff and were never seen again. They left me and my little brother who isn't little any more. At the time I was around 6 so I was kinda tech savvy so I rang Gran and she saved us. We sold our house and moved in with her and that's where we lived for 12 years!

"Your going out dressed like that!" She exclaimed.

I didn't think what I was wearing was bad. I was wearing a tartan red top and jeans. I was wearing high tops with it. Oh and also a choker because I know Little Mix like wearing them.

"Don't you think your a bit boring going out like that!" She says.

I shake my head and get my shoes on.

"When your mother was your age she wore..." I groaned Gran always brought mum up.

"Can we not talk about her!"

"Y/N she's your mother!" Gran exclaimed.

"Well she didn't treat us like one!" I exclaim slamming the door without saying goodbye.

I was halfway down the street when I realised I had forgotten my money and keys. Well I couldn't go back now! Maybe the girls will help me with some cash! There mega stars after all!

I finally made it to Little Mix's Tour bus that was parked down by the docks. I knocked on the door and waited. Minutes later Perrie came.

"Y/N you made it!" She squealed jumping into my arms.

"Woah Pez!" I say.

I look at her a bit shocked I just said her nickname that the girls call her!

"Can I call you pez? I ask.

"Sure!" She says then giggles.

"Come on in!" She says taking my hand and dragging me on the bus.

"Ooh is this Y/N!" Jade yelled.

I blushed and smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" Leigh-Anne said taking my hand.

I gladly took it.

"So Y/N Perrie been taking about you!" Jesy exclaimed.

I blushed and so did Perrie.

"Jesminda!" She says.

"Sorry Pez but you were right she's beautiful!" Jesy says.

Perrie gives Jesy a playful slap and smiles at me.

"So come and have a seat and describe yourself!" Leigh-Anne says.

"Well I'm Y/N Y/S and I'm 18 years old" I say.

The girls nod.

"I'm currently at college"

"Ooh your a brainbox are you?" Jesy asks.

I nod.

"You can help me when we go out shopping later!" She says.

"Shopping?" I say.

"Yeah you, me and the girls are going for a girly shop!" Jesy exclaimed.

I nod and smile.

"Anyway, I wanna know more about you!" Perrie says looking deep into my eyes.

"Ok so I live with my Gran and 15 year old brother, out parents left us when we were younger"

"Aw that's really sad!"

I nod and somehow a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Don't be sad!" Leigh-Anne exclaimed rubbing my back.

"Yeah you have us now who cares about stupid parents!" Perrie exclaimed wiping my tears away.

I smile at her.

"Anyway, does anyone have a sharpie I want you to sign somethings?"I say.

Jade runs and finds four sharpies.

"We would gladly sign your things!" Jesy exclaimed picking up my poster.

I smile. I see Perrie smiling as she writes. She looks adorable when she smiles I thought.

This is very long chapter! I'm sorry if it's super long! Do you prefer me to do long or short chapters?

Hope you enjoyed it!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️