Darkness

Perrie's POV

"I'm going out with Y/N does anyone want to come?" I shout up the stairs. The girls and I were now back at the house that were shared because Tour was over for a couple weeks.

"Nah sorry bout it" Jade says walking out from the dining room.

"I can't" Leigh shouts

"I'm busy doing private business" Jesy shouts.

"Woah Jes tmi" I chuckle

"Sorry" she shouts

"That's ok so I guess I'll be back in a couple hours" I shout shutting the door behind me. I then made my way to Y/N house. I got there around 11:30 and y/n was still not ready.

"Oh she'll be ready soon you can go right to her room if you want"
Y/N grandma says giving me a smile.

"Thank you" I say making my way to y/n room.

"Y/N why aren't you ready yet?" I sign opening her bedroom door. Once the door was open I was blinded by colours. The walls were barely visible because of all the Little Mix posters but I could make out that it was a light shade of blue.

"Y/N?" I yelled she wasn't in sight. I then heard crying and I opened the bathroom door and found her on the floor.

"Baba what's up?" I say running to her.

"I miss Ben" she chokes.

"Shhh it's ok you will soon find someone that loves you more" I say cradling her. Y/N just shakes her head.

"You're so stubborn" I say bopping her nose. She lets out a giggle.

"Oh you can smile then" I joke. Y/N just nods.

"Come on let's not have Ben ruin our day" I say trying to change the mood.

"Okay where do you wanna go?" Y/N says perking up a bit.

"Ooh I would kill for a McDonalds" I say

"Ooh sounds good but what about the other girls?" Y/N asks

"They were all busy" I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh okay you can go down I just need to reapply my make up" Y/N says shooing me away. I make my way downstairs and into the hall.

"Well what was going on up there darling" Y/N grandma says walking into the hallway.

"Oh she was stuck in her clothes" I lie.

"The classical Y/N" Her grandma chuckles. I then see Y/N walk down the stairs and I bolt for the door.

"Bye Gran, loves you" Y/N shouts as she closes the door behind her.

"I'm sorry if that women scared you" Y/N laughs

"No not at all" I say shaking my head.

"Good, now chicken nuggets here we come" Y/N shouts running off. I shake my head and run after her.

Y/N's POV

Ben hadn't got out of my head since we've split. I'm happy that I'm free from him don't get me wrong. But the words that he said cut me deeper than any knife. Suicide has been on my mind but I haven't done it for real yet. I want to say good bye to Perrie first. I didn't want Perrie to see me upset so I changed the mood and went to McDonalds.

"What do you want babe?" Perrie asks me walking into McDonald's

"Chicken nuggets please" I say walking to find a table while Perrie ordered food. I sat with my phone in my hand and waited for Perrie to order. Then out the corner of my eye I see Ben and Stacey. I roll my eyes and move to another table. For some reason they magically move and are near me again. I sighed and turned to my phone. But I then see Ben "romantically" shove a chip in Stacey's mouth. I was so sick of seeing them I didn't notice Perrie come to the table.

"Here you are baba" Perrie says placing the tray infront of me.

"Pez... I can't do this" I stutter running off.

"Babe wait" Perrie says dropping the food and running to me.

"I can't do it Pez" I cry while running.

"Come on Y/N tell me what's the matter?" Perrie says still running.

"I have to go" I say staring at a high bridge in front of me.

"Y/N no" Perrie shouts as I climb the bridge.

"I love you Pez" I say jumping from the bridge.

"No" Perrie shouts as I fall to the ground and was surrounded in darkness.

This story is getting really boring but I promise you it will get better! And it's also nearing the end of this book! It's like 5 to 6 chapters left!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️