Shopping

Y/N POV

"Let's go shopping, shopping, shopping!" Leigh-Anne yells running down the tour bus steps and into the nearest shop.

"Wait up Leigh your not getting them heels first!" Jesy called after her.

"Yeah your also not getting that sexy laced top before me!" Jade shouts running after the other two girls.

"This is what I have to deal with!" Perrie jokes linking arms with me.

"I don't know how you do it!" I say making her laugh.

She nods her head and pulls me into the Disney store.

"Do you like Disney?" She asks picking up a Mickey Mouse plushy.

"Of course I love it!" I squeal.

"Good because I found sometime really nice" Perrie exclaimed dragging me to the back of the shop.

"So here's a gift from me to you!" She says opening a black box. Inside was a sparkly Micky mouse necklace.

"Let's try it on!" Perrie exclaimed taking it out the box.

I pulled my hair up while Perrie clipped the necklace to my neck.

"That looks lovely!" Perrie exclaimed.

I nodded. She then took it back off and put it back in the box.

"Let me pay" she says. "Let me pay" I say.

"Nope I won't let you!" Perrie said taking my purse away from me.

"Fine but I'm gonna buy you a Olaf plushy!" I say running to the frozen section.

I picked up an Olaf plush and waved it in her face.

"Give me my purse!" I said trying to grab it from her.

"No I won't let you buy it" Perrie screamed.

I ran after her.

"Fine I'll tickle you then".

"Noooo" she screamed as I tickled her under her chin. I then tackled her to the ground.

"Excuse me buy something or get out!" The Disney store manger shouted.

Perrie and I have to bite our lips to stop ourselves from laughing. Perrie eventually my purse back and I bought her the Olaf plushy and she bought me the Mickey Mouse necklace. Once we paid we exited the shop and fell onto a bench in fits of laughter.

"It feels like I've known you for ages" Perrie says.

"I know thanks for my necklace!" I exclaim.

"Anytime babe!" She says planting a kiss on my cheek.

I smile that felt so exhilarating. Maybe I could have a chance with Perrie.

Right I know you guys wanted long chapters but here's the thing I'm not a good writer and sometimes my chapters are short because I don't know what to write! Hopefully they get longer as the story goes on!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️