{1}

No one's P.O.V.

Your name is (Y/N) your mom had picked it because it was the name of her grandmother. Both your parents loved you so much, they sometimes even spoiled you. Everything was perfect, all of you had a nice house, happy and full of love and care, but nothing last forever... since you turned 5, both your parents died mysteriously on an accident, their bodies where never found. You were sent to an orphan, and got adopted by a newly wedded couple. They had promised to take care of you and give you everything you needed, always with a smile. You happily hugged them, you were now full of hope again. They took you to your new home, just to find that they had adopted you to be a slave. Now that hope you had a while ago, had turned into sadness and sorrow. Your adoptive "parents" punished you when you didn't do things right. Magnus and Gina where their names. Magnus always ordered you to clean his room, always have clothes for him and cook when Gina wasn't home, or if she was too lazy to do it herself. His punishments where putting you inside the dyer for 5 minutes leaving you with several burns, or cutting you with a knife. Sometimes when you two where home alone, or at late nights, he would enter your "room" and touched you, if you resisted or made a sound when he doesn't order you to, he would cut you with his knife. Gina ordered you to clean the whole house, included the ceiling. She punished you with not letting you eat for a week, and put your head inside a bucket of water several times. Sometimes you almost drowned, leaving you whole nights in a row out tied from your ankle to the back fence. You didn't have a real room, the place they had given you was the supply room, that way you would always have your tools to make your chores. At nights, you even cut yourself, drawing smiley faces across your neck with "x" eyes, like Nirvana's logo, writing words, the same Magnus and Gina yelled at you when they were angry, they never used your name, or even bothered to learn it. Besides of always beating you, they got drunk every day, which always ended with screaming, beating and fights. They used their whiskey or wine glass bottles to hurt themselves while fighting.

Now you are (Your/age), and you don't fit inside the drier anymore. Magnus changed that punishment, now he ties you to a chair and burns you with his cigarette, or throwing boiling water at you. When he was really angry, he would add knife cuts to that punishments. Gina got worse too, now she let you starve for almost a month, or pulled your hair, until she got bored or the hair fell. For many years you have been planning your scape. And the time is now, you will wait for Magnus and Gina to start their everyday fight, they'll be busy, and won't even pay attention to you.

Your P.O.V.

Magnus got angry again, the clothes I had for him weren't suitable for his taste. He said that he looked like me with those clothes. Mine were torn, just like rags wrapped around my body. He putted me a gag and held my hands in a tight grip, dragging me to my room. He tied me to the chair, and went to the kitchen while yelling at me. "Why don't you understand, the simplest tasks I give you! I don't know how you can't choose something decent" he returned with the clothes in his hands, along with his knife and cigarette. –no no no no, why the knife?- he held the clothes in front of me "What's this? This tuxedo is awful! Way too simple!!" he threw the clothes at me and neared his face to mine, staring at my teary eyes. "Don't cry alredy b*tch! We haven't even started" then he dug his knife on my tight running to my knee, tracing a thick long red line. I whimpered, he started to look satisfied. He took his knife, and dug it again on my arm. Tears flooded on my face, he took the knife again and threw it aside. Magnus smoked once and breathed the smoke on my face, making me cough. He laughed, and burned the other arm and leg he didn't cut. Muffled screams filled the small room, then I heard the water boil from the kitchen. He turned off the cigarette on the side of my neck and threw it away. He went to the kitchen and returned with a big pot of boiling water. I shook my head to the sides, he laughed again, and then he held the pot on top of me and poured the boiling water slowly. I screamed "Five minutes before we run out of water. So I suggest that when we finish, you better should find nicer clothes or I'll pour boiling water on you again. Understood?" I nodded while trying to deal with the aching feeling of the water over my body.

The five minutes passed and he untied me and went out. I slowly got up, and immediately collapsed to the floor. I looked over my arm, and saw that my skin was starting to peel off from the wound. I tried to sit, and took my oldest shirt out, also known the most torn shirt I own. I ripped the bottom part and put the rest aside. "the last pieces" I mumbled and wrapped my arm with the rag, and my leg with the rest.

Gina yelled curses from the kitchen and a breaking sound came with it. I stood up and limbered to the door and peeked. I saw the kitchen's lights on and two shadows moving fast. They were fighting –its time!- I took my worn backpack and packed the canned food Gina gave me, and my good shirt and pants. I putted on my old jacket and went out to the hall. I walked weakly to the corner of the kitchen's door frame and peeked. Gina smacked Magnus with a bottle shattering it with the force, her back to me. Magnus was facing to my direction, but he didn't see me, I need to wait for him to turn. He grabbed Gina by the arm and threw her to the counter, then neared her giving his back to me. I started to tip to the other side of the frame, I peeked from the corner just in case they saw me. They didn't. –Good- I quietly opened the back door and went out before closing it quietly again. I started to jog, until my legs gave up just at the limit of the property. I supported myself back up with a light pole, and started walking down the road. –Where do I go now?- I continued walking weakly, and saw Mt. Ebott in the distance. –if Magnus or Gina do ever find me, they will make the same things, or worse- I crossed a road and remembered the legends about Mt. Ebott, who ever climbs the mountain doesn't return. If I go there I could be far from them, -and maybe deal with my problem- that problem... I can't stop hurting myself when I'm alone, if I go there I could try to deal with it. Sometimes I hurt myself with the object to finally leave this world... sometimes just because of anxiety and depression, and others are because my body do it itself.

---------------

Half an hour passed and I finally reached Mt. Ebott's base. It was surrounded a dark and peaceful forest, I continued through a labeled path, full of warning advices. I ignored them and continued, until I heard a police siren, and what sounded like Gina's voice yelling to the police to go and find her "daughter". I rushed up and saw a few number of lights moving around. I'm sure they are the cops with lanterns. I runned up, and up, passing more and more warning signs. I tripped in front of a cave face first. "Hey! I heard something up here!" one of them yelled. I stood and run to the inside of the cave and hid behind a stalagmite. I saw a light reflected on the wall in front of me, and someone was nearing. –no no no no nonononoNONONONO!!- I held my tears and my breath, and a cop passed the stalagmite I was hiding, I saw his back walking to the end of the cave. I sneaked out of the cave and saw some others rushing to find their workmate. I runned to the side and continued moving up the mount. When I got to the top I could see the mount being surrounded with lights, I backed at the thought of being caught and the floor collapsed along with me.

I tried not to scream, I didn't want the cops to find me. Tears came from my eyes as I waited for the impact.