{8}

(WARNING! SLIGHT LEMON AHEAD! I'll tell when it starts (First of all I don't like doing this, but I lost a bet *sigh*)) (Okay, so this is my first lemon, I may be sooooooo bad doing this, but I have to ;-;, hope you enjoy)

Your P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slowly... black, black and more black. 

Just a faint source of light, the window. 

 My head rested on something hard, moving my hands cautiously, I made my way to the floor, and pushed myself back up. Some faint snores were heard, the only thing. Limping, I made my way towards the source of the sound, and found Flowey sleeping on a small pot. I couldn't help but smile at him, I peted his petals carefully, until the sound of a door creaking startled me. A tall silhouette approached through the doors, the windows illuminated half of them, revealing their identity.  He stopped just outside of my "cell", and looked me up and down, and the way around.

Papyrus. 

"YOU'RE AWAKE" he said, unamused. I hummed in response while nodding shyly. "GOOD" he simply stated and entered my cell. He grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me to the other side of the cell, besides the two crates that separated my cell in two. He pinned me to the wall and chained my hands above my head to the ceiling, forcing me to stand. "REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THAT YOU'LL DO WHATEVER I ASKED YOU TO?~" he smirked and licked his teeth seductively. -God...what did I got myself into?-

(Well you know this part, read if you dare :P)(Lemon)

He didn't leave me time to answer, when suddenly he grabbed a fistfull of my shirt and sweater. He looked directly into my eyes, looking for something. When he was sure to find it, he ripped my upper clothes leaving my bra exposed.  I yelped at his sudden reaction, and struggled to escape, but the chains kept me in place. "STOP MOVING!" he demanded and slapped me at full force. I obliged, and a small tear fell from my eyes. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him, then he lifted my chin up until I was facing the ceiling. "NICE SCARS~" he purred, and attacked my neck with his fangs, he opened a few cuts and sucked on them, licking the blood. He moved his hands up and down on my waist. I tried my best not make a sound, but this felt so painful... but alright at the same time. I bit my bottom lip hard, containing my moans. He kept attacking my neck until he found my sweet spot, a small moan left my lips, and that only turned him more. 

He pushed me away and ripped my pants with one hand, leaving me in my underwear. He didn't look pleased enough, he put a claw on the front part of my bra and cut it along with the straps. He grabbed it and threw it with the rest of my already torn clothes. Papyrus gave me a lustful look, and proceeded to suck one of my breasts while massaging and squeezing the other with his free hand. I struggled to break free, but he kept me in place. "Nghhh~ please!~ Stop it!" I begged him, but he continued to suck harder.

I thrashed my legs with all my might, and I hit him, where no one likes to be hit. Papyrus backed a step, he grabbed my neck and slapped me again. More tears came. I noticed a small trail of red saliva dripping from his mouth and my chest. "DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN, NOW I'LL PROCEED TO PUNISH YOU FOR THAT~" He let go of my neck harshly, and looked me directly in the eyes.

"NO!! Please!! Stop!!" I yelled between sobs, I struggled again, and kicked the air. He grabbed some handcuffs and cuffed my feet together. "NO! Let me go!! please!!" I begged again, and jerked to the sides, but the wall behind me felt like sandpaper opening cuts on my back. -I need to flee!!- I kept jerking and jerking, and soon got tired. I leave myself hang in the chains, and looked to the wooden floor crying. 

"ARE YOU FINISHED?" He said in a stern voice. I didn't respond. "BECAUSE I HAVEN'T~" he purred, and ripped my panties. Now I was fully exposed, he looked at me. Then he licked my chest and continued trailing down until he reached my belly button. He kneeled in front of me and put my legs on top of his shoulders, he spreaded them with his hands. I struggled again, but I was still tired from the jerking. "PREPARE YOURSELF HUMAN, BECAUSE I'M JUST STARTING~" he said with his seductive voice again.