{10}

Your P.O.V.

I woke up in dark room, a red orb surrounded in a golden ring shone brightly, giving an eerie and dark aura. I walked towards the only source of light, all by small paces. A dark chuckle echoed inside the room.

"Y̠̖̬̩ͩͨ̔̒̆̾o̱̲͊͌͝͝͡u̢̱͉̪͍̙̦̮ͦ̒̑͗͘͠ͅ ̡͖̘̩̻̘̱̘̙̽ͮ͛f̙͉̬̫̙͙͖͙̍ͩ͗ͮ̈́̓̈͋̀i̴̦̺͚͖͙͋̐̉ͪ̐̓̊ͦnͯ̉ͣͥ̏͏̹̱̝͢a͖̺̟̖̟̖ͣͤ̍ͯ̐̍̌̾̀l̷͒́͊͏̡̺l̡̛̼̰͊̐͛͗̏̎̌̋͌͝y͚̙̮̝̿͗͛ͧ̾̿͌ͯ ̡̼̞͍̬̉ͥ̎̒ͨ́̽͠ͅd̘̰̤͒̎͗̋̋ͩͨ͟͞ė̘̋͋̏̋́͋̚c̸̪̞͔͂̇ͨ͛͡i̡̦̼͉̥̬͍͇̦ͨ̆͐̈ͫ͛ͩͪͅd̴̢̼̙̰̺̗ͨ̾ͅͅͅe̸̲͗̾͞d̸̯̝̠̥̱̄ ̺̞̗ͬ̏ͪͪ̃ͩͤţ͔̺̟̻̓̔͗̆͋͘o͙̤̝͈̞̓ͤ͌̅ͪ͟ ̩̈́̒̋ͪͣ̎͊p̢̤̙̮͆̾̔ͫ͂̄̀a̸̭̯̣̻͎͙ͣͭy̧͖̣̥̖̯̼͊̋ͩͦ͜ͅ ̳̹̫̟̲̫̫̀͠a̛̦ͧ͠ ̿̇̐͛͐̚҉̜̱̺̻̱v͈̘̙̱̭̭̩̫̍͑ͅi͙͈̟̝̪̋̇̂ͨs͓̤̹̩̽͊̃ȉ̸͓̯̖̬̺̒̍̓͜t͚͉̙̗̝̽̓̒́̎̓͆͟͝" they said.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"M̶̳̗̅̐̎͂͛̑̈́͌̒ḛ̡̪̹͚̈ͩͯ̃ͩ̀ͩ̎͢͞?̭̝̿ͯ̎ ̸̯̮̱̲̩ͩ̋͊̓̂̾ͯ̽̚" they chuckled "I̭͙̻͔̻̘͎̍ͩͦ͒̔ͬ́t̛͙̳͚̻̤̺͆͐ͣ̀ͥ͗̃͞͝ ̵̮͙̺̰̀́̽́̀d̘̣̹̀͟͡o̿̓̾́̇̚͏͎͖͎̱e̴̳̱̫̭̼̠̫̦̍ͤͥ̊̃ͨ̀̕ͅs̷̡͈̘ͮ̽̓̎̋̊̓̂n̡̲̤̟͎͕̝͙̹ͩ͒ͩ̉͊̅̑͊ͬ'̷̸̧̜͉͈͙̪̼̣͋̑͆̎ͪ̊t̠͙̓ͯ̉ͪͥ̀̕ ̝̪ͩ̂ͩ̈́ͬͭ͂͊̀̚ṁ̭̮͇̥̉͟a̧̩̖̯̦̤̲͔ͬ͒̇͟t̩̼͓͓͓̦̏̓ͬ́́͜t͓͓̻̘̠̘̼̘ͯ̓ͧ̾e̱̭̭̔̌̂̀ŗ͑͑͛̍̅ͯͥ͞͏̯͓̳"

I looked everywhere trying to locate the source of the sound, but the voice came from everywhere yet nowhere. The ring started to fade little by little. "H-hey! D-don't hide!" I yelled. The echo of my own voice came back to me, bouncing on the invisible walls of darkness.

"Ĭ̛͙̬̱̘̮̋̂͆'̨̣̪̯̝̑̐̑̑ͣ͐̄ͪm̷̢̼̞͓̞̯̗̤ͧͬ ̢̧̦̀͒̎̊ͬ̾n̛̝̬̬̘̞ͧ̊ͨo͙̫̲̓͐̀̑͊̎̿͠t̲͙̗͈͎͔͎̆̉ ̶̲̥̠̤̩͔̞̣̝̒ͤͪ̉̓̃ͯh̄͏̻i̭̫̞͒̐̅͛ͣͅd̷̖̩̞͓̼͖̹͍ͯ̈́̍́̌ͬd̛̻̖̜̠̠̠̯͓̊̅̓ͅî͍̠̲n̸̜̮̰̗̭͇̟̥̂͐͑ͫ͌ͫ͊͊͒́g̺̱͈̍̄̀̉̋̔" they said. "Ą̠͕͙̺̣̽͗͠͞ͅc͂ͯͤ͡͏̨̥̰̳̫̬̹̮t̨̳̺͖̳͔̽͌̐̑̓ͥ͢͟u̢̜͍͚̳͛̀͗ͤa̵̛͈͙͙͍̙̥̟ͮ̑̄ͪl͕͙̦̘ͭ̓͗̿ͭļ̟̘̼͚̣̰͊̇̀͜ͅy̵̞̠̺̎̓ͥ̿͟͠.̸ͣͬ̈͏͍͔.̵̴͔̪̱̾.̘̤̥̻̝͒̈́͊ͯ̽̋̓̉ ̴̡̙̜̀̈́̓̒ͬͤͤÌ͎̰̘͙̭̥̫̲͗͊̋ͦ͟͡ ̴̭̞̣͚̺͛̔͊͐ͫ̀̕h̸͚͈̯̺͌̈́̈́̔̃ͅa̵͈͎̳̰͙̱̖͆ͮ͑ͯ͡v̡̘͈̘̰̝̼̏̐̐͑̋͊e̞̯̘̓́͝ ͎̗̞͎̹̭͍̹̅͐ͧͣͬ̀ă̦͇̝̻̇͆̋͐̍̚͟ ̢̳̠͉͙̺͌̈́̇͘͜d̨̤̹̊͋̅͛̓͛͋ͯḙ̴̡̥̥̻͉̥̇ͧ̂͊̂ͪ͞à̸̬͓̅̌l̘̦̙͙̣̖̰͔ͩͮ̓̑̾ͬ ͨͧ͑̏͟͏͉̝͘ţ̩ͭ̎̕o͓͍͔̔̆ͯ̈ͧ́ ̔͊͐҉̷͎̺͝ṍ̵̗̘͙f̷̨̺̗͖̰̭͇̭ͩ͂ͮͮͫͨͩͅf̼͖̪͓̪͖̪̄͑͌ͭ͠͝e̟̻̝̰̫̩̖̺̋̀͘͞r̄̾̎́͆̀"

"I don't want to make any deals with you!" I exclaimed. They chucked again.

"O̰̗͋͆ͨ̃̈́ͤ͜ḣ̡̨̝͉̦̻̜ͣ̒̃ͦ̔͋́.̣̺̑̍ͨ̄ͦ͊̚.̦̟̫̹̞̜̗͈͊̔̓̏̋̇͟.̥̱̦̗̜͉̙̰̋ͫ̈͞ ̵̡͈̝ͪr̸̈͏͕̜͙̩e̢̤̯͇̞͎ͩ̀̓͐̋̄̊ͦ̚a̷̢͕͔̅̏̑̃́ľ̦͈̗̙̎͑͠l̢̮͕̤͙̻͙̠̣̄͑̓̋͌ͯ̅̚y̨͔̗͍̮͐͂?̶̶̛̮̗̗͍̞͓̬̿̂͒̉ͬ ̮̗̰̮ͧ̓ͩ͆͜͟N̮ͫ̎̀͝ö̜͙̜̼̬̻̘̮̫́ͯ͗t̵̹͇̪͖̰̎ ̪͇̬̘̩̖͍̋̋e̴̮̟͙̻̦̜͓̔ͧͬv̧̙͈͈̦̪̝̱̹̐͑ͯ̇͢e͇̥̙̦ͥͫ̄ͫ̾̆̆̅̚͘n̯̣ͮ̃͂̓̒͊̈́͌̀͜͡ ̶̿̓̄ͧ̆̑̃ͫ͏̷͍͇f̰͈̞̙̠̹̻̗̞̐̈ͬͮ̈́ͦ̽͞͝o͇̘̩ͪ̄ͫͥ̚̚r͙̝͎̗̩̱̩̔ͮ̿̋͛͒͒͟ ̧̥̲̼̭̰̳̬ͮ͊̄̏̊y̗͕̬̮͋̑̇͑̊̏ͣ̀̕͢oͩ͐̀̆ͯ̄̔͏̗̙̳ŭ̧̮̞͖̤͙ͩ̈́ͧ͡r̢̼͉͇̠̰͊̂̀ͮ͠ ͖͇̤̣̬͙̝̊̊ͬ͟ṡͭ̒̚̕͡҉͉̖̗͍̠̣̬m̡̼̭̜̺̻̤͌̎̀̔ͣ̄͂͋͢ą̶̣̤͙̥̫͐ͨͧ͂̍ͪl̲̫̩̼̞̣ͨl̢̙ͯ̓̋ͨ̋ͧ ̘̖̼̽̄̄̃͒̔ͣͣf̷̡̭̣͎̅̇̊̌̾ͫ̉́r̥͙̻̫̅̅ͬ̌́ị͕̙̪̺̥͓̩̾͑ͨ͑̓̈̓͞e̢̫͍̗̖̊̎̏̊̎͒̈̓͢n̫͔̝̲̖̤͔̖ͫͨ̓́͐̓̔̈́͌͜d̼̜͓̜̩̫́ͨͬ͌̂̿̊̆͡͝ͅ?̡͓̱̌ͣ͑͌ͩ" they said teasingly.