{15}

sans' p. o. v.

-Flash back-

"if something happens with her, please call me, and be careful, she can read your thoughts. try to be calm and positive, for her" i whispered to flowey, he nodded and gave me a weird look. i just made my grin wider for him to understand. i gave a quick glance at (y/n) who was playing with her claws. her eyes flicked again and she dropped her arms to the sides staring at flowey. and then I walked outside the shack and sighed while showing my hand around my face. "what am i going to tell paps?" i just know that we need to take her out of there.

i made my way back to our house, tecnicly i just entered, since it was just and literally two feet away. paps was in the kitchen doing his stuff. "COME HERE YOU LAZY BONES!" you know who it is.

I complied and stood just at the door frame "wadya want?" i asked.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR NEW ATTITUDE? YOUR ACTING WEIRD" he exclaimed.

-is now or never- "when are you planning to let that kid go?" I said sternly.

he stopped cooking and looked at me with an angered expression "NEVER, SO GO AWAY OR I'LL MAKE THAT CRACK IF YOURS EVEN BIGGER" he yelled while almost kicking me to the side, almost, cuz i dodged.

"paps, just look at her! you already have her in that shack for a month, just for that shitty experiment of yours!" I yelled, and my eye started fuming.

"IT IS OUR PET, WHEN I GET BORED OF HER I'LL JUST KILL HER AND WE CAN GIVE HER SOUL TO THE KING. AND WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER? WHEN WE GO OUT, YOU CAN GO AND LOOK FOR A NEW Human TO PLEASE YOU" he snapped trying to hit me again.

"no! i won't let you do such a thing!" I said and knocked him over the table.

he stood up and his glare pierced through me "YOU'LL REGRET THAT" he said and fired some bones at me, i dodged. I summoned a huge blaster and aimed at him. his eyes went quite wide. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" he mumbled.

"my usual attack, why so suddenly impressed?" he just pointed at it, i glanced at it. this blaster was bigger than the usual, doubling it's size, red cracks go up and down the new fangs that weren't there, and the eye color was even brighter than before. i turned to him again "nothing out of the usual, paps" i spitted his name. "release the kid,  n o w" he didn't react, his gaze was glued to me. "no? alright then" with a single move of my hand, bones started breaking the kitchen walls and windows. papyrus used his bone attacks to scape from there and he tried to stab me with one of them.

he spun wildly and glared “I SAID I WOULDN'T, AND I WON'T!" he yelled and lunged again. and again and again.

"aren't you tired of doing the same thing over and over?" i yelled and fired with two blasters at a time, burning part of the house.

"FIGHTING? I LIVE FROM THAT" he said and more bones appeared on his hand.

"you know what! i do! i'm out of here"  turning on my heels i made my way to the door, and a bone flew ripping part if my jacket. I stopped abruptly. "y o u l l  r e g r e t  t h a t" i looked at him from my shoulder, and a circle of red blasters surrounded him. "g'bay" i said and fired the blasters while stepping our of the house.

just then the flower popped out if the snow in front of me. "Oh... Is good to find you" he said almost breathless.

"is there a problem?" i asked while crouching to his level.

he nodded frankly "Come quick!" he disappeared and I entered the shack.

(y/n) was tied tightly with vines from the ceiling and floor, her eyes were flicking without control, her pupils were thin and orange. she was screaming and thrashing around with much force almost ripping the vines. she was even trying to rip them with her fangs. "oh shit" I mumbled and teleported just to her side.

"Her horns are growing, and I didn't know what to do, since she almost ripped me" flowey said from behind me.

"KILL THEM" (y/n) started yelling at no one, her expression changed into an evil and insane grin. "RIP THEM APART, BREAK THEM, DESTROY EVERYTHING HERE, DON'T LEAVE A SINGLE SOUL ALIVE" she then started laughing maniacaly. "WON'T YOU JOIN ME?" she said looking at us, she released a sick giggle.

then the vines finally ripped apart, (y/n) dropped to the floor and she held her head tightly. she continued to scream loudly. me and flowey held our ears tightly stopping the sound to enter and deafen us. just then she suddenly stopped, and touched her horns. she stood and she was standing hunched back with an enormous lump on her back. "hey, doll? are you okay?"

"Look! on her back" flowey said. I glanced over to her back and a small part of her lump started to grow, until a needle like thing came out on each side, bringing up blood.

"fuck, it hasn't finished" I mumbled. slowly the needles came out, bringing more and more needles along. (y/n) was biting her lip so hard containing her screams. I cupped each of her cheeks on each hand and gazed at her. her eyes were closed tightly, and black tears were flooding from them. "you can do it, you're almost there"

she released a small whimper, and then blood shooted from her back. I glanced over to he back and black wings covered in blood rested on her back. black mist came from the engulfing her. her soul came out and it was slowly replaced with a darker shade.

her dark chuckle echoed around the room "You know what's better than a demon that can fly?" she asked. the mist slowly disappeared and (y/n) 's clothes were replaced by something like this:

 the mist slowly disappeared and (y/n) 's clothes were replaced by something like this:

"A demon that know everybody' s weaknesses" her evil grin didn't faltered a small bit. her eyes landed on flowey, she lunged for him and took him on her arms "Goodbye Sans" she chirped and broke a wall by flying through it.

"well fuck"