Seven

It was finally our turn to race. And I was really excited. I couldn't wait, it has been way too long since I last raced.
We loaded into the cars. I put on Bella's Cute little racing goggles and strapped her into her seat. I put on my sunglasses and we headed to the makeshift start line.

"Yall ready to get your asses kicked by the Nerd" I said out my window smirking.

"In your dreams pretty lady." Ashton yelled back winking.

I gave Ethan 'the look' and he nodded while looking only slightly terrified. I rolled up my window partway and reved up my engine. I patted Bella's head for good luck and the flag girl came out. She was barely wearing anything as she held up her flag and that's when I blocked everything out, the noise, screams, yelling people, the roaring engines. It was just me, Bella and the strip of road in front of us. The lady dropped the flag and we were off.

Ashton was in the lead at first but that didn't last Ethan cut him off. And I pulled right up beside Blake and swerved a little to make him slam on his brakes. I pulled in front of him. I then Pulled up beside Ashton, And did the did the same thing that I did to Blake.  I flipped him off as I drove by laughing slightly. I was then not very far behind Ethan. But the thing is that he new my tricks so I just hit the gas around the final corner and pulled ahead just enough to win.

"Take that losers." I said getting out of my car and throwing my arms up in the air and grabbing Bella's leash. She got out and I went to collect my winnings. 5k for a winning. Damn maybe I will do this a lot more. I took my car over to the place everyone else was.

"I told you she would win. Now give me my $50." Benny said to Reece who took money out of his pocket and handed it to him.

"Hey Maddy you are good, I just made $50 dollars off you." Benny said coming over and wrapping his arm around my shoulders and patted Bella's head.

"Where the hell did you learn to race like that? I thought I was going to die." Ashton said getting out of his car.

"I had an amazing teacher, and a lot of practice." I said as Ethan got out of his car.

"I hate to tell you guys but you all just lost to the Nerd." I said smirking at the boys.

Ashton and Reece started laughing. We hung out a little longer and then we went to Ethans and Holdens place.

I called my mom and told her where I would be. I was just happy to be hanging out with people who are just like me. I just hope that we don't kill anybody. (haha Laughs nervously.)

We had a small party of us just playing the Xbox, and drinking a little.  I fell asleep on the couch cuddled into Benny's chest. I think that the two of us have grown pretty close over the past week.

________________________________

I woke up with Benny's arms around me. I tried getting up but his grip on me only tightened.

"No please don't go, you smell so good." He said into my neck.

"How long do these guys usually sleep?" I asked looking around at the boys

"Eh noonish. Why?" He said planting soft kisses on my neck.

''Cause I want to go go and do something." I whined moving my head to give him more space to access my neck.

"Like what?" he said kissing up my neck to my jaw.

"I wanted to get my hair dyed. I had it dyed when I lived in Minnesota." I said looking into his eyes.

"Let's go do it then." He said letting go of me. I instantly missed his warmth.

"Go get get dressed at your house, I will pick you up in a hour." He said kissing the skin by my ear.

"Ok," I said kissing his cheek.

I walked up the stairs and kissed Bella on the head before leaving. I put my plates back on my car and drove to my house. I took a shower and got ready for the day.

I straightened my hair, put in my rings and grabbed my phone off its charger

I straightened my hair, put in my rings and grabbed my phone off its charger. I walked down stairs, had an apple and heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Benny smiles down at me. I grabbed my wallet off the table by the door and went and got into the car.

"You look great." Benny said as he pulled out of the driveway. We were driving to the mall when No Type by Rae Sremmurd  came onto the radio.  We took turns rapping song and laughing at each other when one of us messed up, we had a good time.
When we got to the mall I walked to the salon I usually went to with Mellissa and Lexi. When the ladies behind the counter seen me they smiled then looked confused for a second.

"Hey Maddy what can we do for you today?" A lady named Tori asked.

"I was looking for something like this." I said showing her a picture of what I wanted.

"Benny this is going to take a while." I said sitting down in the chair, as Tori got my hair ready.

"Oh, ok just call me when you are done and I will come and get you." he said walking out of the salon.

It took a long time but it was finally done. And I loved it. I called Benny and told him to come and get me.

 I called Benny and told him to come and get me

He came and smiled when he seen me.
"You look great Babe." He said smirking at me.
"Aww you too are such a cute couple." Tori said.
"wait we-" I started.
"Why thank you, I just love her so much. Thank you for doing her hair, come dear let's go pay." he said taking my small hand in his large one. He started taking money out of his pocket.
"No it's my treat, I am just happy that Maddy has found someone." Tori said waving us off.
"Are you sure he doesn't mind?" I said.
"really, it's ok" she said.
"Thanks." I said through my teeth.

"What the hell was that? We aren't dating." I said as we got our of the salon.

"Yet." he said.

"What?" i asked.

"We aren't dating..yet." He said taking my hand in his again and pulling me through the mall. And the funny thing is that I didn't pull away, I just smiled and followed him out of the mall.

"Hey how about we go get new tattoos because we can." He said as we got into the car.

"That sounds like a good idea." I said taking his hand in mine. I felt something go though my body when I touched his hand.