16

"You shouldn't have come here Maddy." He said never looking at me. I walked up and sat next to him, I took the bottle of whiskey and took a drink. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked into the sky, I was beautiful it was pretty much night with a little bit of color left. 

"Why did you come anyway?" He asked taking a drag of the blunt. And turning to me. I then seen that his eyes were glossed over and it looked like he was fighting the tears. 

"I came out here because I love you." I said taking the blunt and throwing it off the cliff then taking his hand in mine. 

"Why would you ever love a kid that is so fucking screwed up in the head that his own fucking family never even wanted him." He said tears running down his face. I took my hands and put them on his face to wipe the tears.

"Well guess what we can be screwed up together, my father never wanted me in the first place, so when he found out my mom was pregnant he left never came back. Then about 3 years ago they found his body in a ditch. He had been beaten then shot in the head, they left him for dead on the side of the road." I said looking at the sky again, I wasn't sad, I mean I had never even seen the guy, so there was nothing to be sad about. 

"I love you too Maddy." He said taking my hand and squeezing it. We sat there in silence taking small sips of whatever was left of the whiskey. After a while he looked at me and took my hand in hi and pulled me to the place where our first date was. We sat down on the grass and watched the stars. It was after midnight and we just laid there enjoying eachothers company. I was laying with my head on his chest when he pulled my head to look at him and pulled me onto of him, crashing his lips to mine. I slowly tangled we hands into his hair. I moved my lips with his they fit like the puzzle pieces of a very difficult puzzle. I loved the tingle the left when they moved around my body. He flipped us over and I was now on the bottom and he started stripping me. He kissed down my neck and jawline then to my collarbone then my stomach, he worked his way done leaving hickeys all over the place. I moaned when he got to my collarbone, and he sucked on it leaving multiple hickeys. I then flipped us over so I on top, I was straddling him and grinding my hips, he moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. I took his shirt off and kissed down his body leaving marks. I slowed down my grinding and he was a moaning mess. 

We finished the night off in each others arms just happy to be there.