18

Spain has been super fun. I have spent a lot of time with everyone and I feel like we have grown ever closer, if that is possible. Today is our last day before we go back and Ashton wanted to take me on 'a day of adventure.' As he called it, and I wasn't sure if I should be scarred or not. This morning I woke around 7:00am and took a shower then got ready for the day. 

After that Ashton came and got me, I grabbed my phone and we headed to our car

"You look beautiful." He said taking my hand in his and kissing my cheek.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said pecking his lips as we drove away to the place Ashton was taking us.

About a half hour later we arrived at this wolf sanctuary.

"Oh my god how did you know," I said when we gat out of the car and made our way to the doors. 

"I remember you having an arguement with Reece saying that wolves/dogs were 10x better than cats." He said as we laughed at the memory.

------About  a month ago-----

"What the hell do you mean dogs are better than cats."  Reece said after I made the comment that Ethan should get another dog and not a cat. 

"Of course dogs are better than cats, without dogs we wouldn't have police dogs or rescue animals." I said looking at Reece.

"Without cats we would have a huge mouse problem." Reece said giving me a duh look.

"Yeah but without wolves who would lead the animals in the forest?" I asked.

"Well the lion is the king of the jungle obviously." he said.

"Yeah well the wolf is more feared than the lion making him more powerful." I said.

"Yeah well if size mattered the elephant would be the leader." He said back. So right now our argument was going nowhere and the guys were laughing at us and recording us. 

"But without the wolf we would not know the ways to hunt and therefor we would have no meat?" I said as I question trying to convince myself of the logic in that statement.

"Yeah but without the lion we wouldn't have zoo's." He said unsurely.

"Yeah the wolf is so powerful that ever when it stands alone it can win its battle." I said. The wolf is like me strong, independant, and when needed can be caring and kind. 

"Well the lions roar is so powerful that ever the biggest baddest predator will back down," He said.

"Well the wolf be kind, caring and sweet. But if you cross its path it can tear you to pieces in a matter of minutes." I said.

"Ok you too that is enough. Both of these animals are equally great and without either of them the world would probably be run by the snake, we would live in fear and hate. At least with wolves and lions we can love and be ruthless at the same time." Benny said surprising everyone by how deep that was.

-------back to present-------

We walked into the center and made our way to the tour guide we had been instructed. 

We were currently meeting all the different wolves.

After spending a couple more hours here we went for ice cream and then he took me back to the hotel so I could get ready for our fancy dinner date tonight