Twelve

We woke up and got ready for another day in hell, as I liked to call it. I got up and Ashton drove me to my house, since he lived the closest to me. I walked in to see my mom at the counter.

"Hi mom." I said walking in and sitting next to her.

"Hey Maddy I was just about to leave, I will be home for dinner so don't make plans." My mom said kissing my forehead and then leaving.

I went upstairs and got ready for school.

I left my hair down and put on my regular makeup, nose ring, lip ring, ear rings, ETC

I grabbed my phone, bag, an apple, and my keys to my black Lamborghini. I then drove to school to see everyone sitting by their cars talking. And Levi was there in black skinny jeans, White t-shirt, leather jacket, and black and white Addis. He looked good in the jeans he was wearing.
After snapping out of my daydream I got out of my car and grabbed my bag and walked over to everyone.

"Damn you look good today babe." Levi said looking at me and whistling.

"Shut up asshole." I said sitting in between Benny and Ashton on Benny's truck tailgate. We had 10 minutes till the bell would ring so we just talked about random things.

"Do you guys the remember the time Maddy fell down the stairs because she thought it would be a good idea to try stair surfing." Levi said making everyone laugh.

"I was 14 years old, how was I supposed to know that the ironing board was going to get stuck and fling me off." I said crossing my arms over my chest defensively, looking down and my legs swinging back and forth. And every once in a while they would bump into Ashton's making a small smile come to my face.

"Or the ti-" Holden started but the bell rang.

"Oh! Gotta go the bell rang." I said jumping off the tailgate and started speed walking toward the school entrance to try and save myself from even more embarrassing stories.

"Maddy wait up." Ashton yelled running to catch up to me. When he caught up to me we walked to our lockers and talked a little bit here and there. After getting our books we walked to English.

----------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V

Ok so yeah I might like Maddy a little. I have kinda always liked her. I knew who she was before she became a badass. We were kinda friends, not really though. She is just like me. She is funny, likes icecream, she races, she hates horror movies, she likes animals, and is very good looking. I'm just afraid that she'll only ever like me as a friend. But when she was laying in my arms last night after we were done talking it felt so right, and just barely while we were sitting next to each other with her leg casually brushing mine. But I think she likes Benny or that Levi guy. I guess that I will just have to spend more time with her.

We walked to class and sat in the back corner. A while later the guys walked in late, as usual, and disrupted the whole class with loud talking. Making them all have detention after school. After everyone was situated in their seats the teacher announced that we were going to have a partner project.

"Class we are going to have a partners project. And I will be picking the partners," She said. There were complaints around the classroom, but she began to read the names anyway.

"James and Lindy, Blake and Katherine, Reece and Ethan, Maddy and Ashton........" she kept on reading off names. I was just happy that I was with Maddy. So after she got done listing names she told us that the project would be due in 2 weeks.

"So you could come over to my house after school if you like." Maddy said turning to look at me.

"Yeah that's fine." I said giving her a smile. The bell rang shortly after and we all went to our next classes.

We were now on the way to our cars so we could go to Maddy's house. I got in my car and maddy got in hers. I followed her to her house. After the short drive to her house we got our stuff and went onto the house and up the stairs to her room. We sat on her bed and began the project. After about 10 minutes of arguing on what we were going to do we finally settled on Shakespeare. We started the project and we were both doing research. And I look over and she is already looking at me. I closed my computer and she did the same.

"I think that that is enough studying for the day." I said taking her face in my hands.

"Yeah me too." She said looking into my eyes. I leaned in and she did too, our lips met half way. Her hands found their way into my hair. I leaned back onto her bed and pulled her on top of me. Things started getting heated very quickly when I put my tongue into her mouth. She allowed me access, and our tongues fought for dominance which I won. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I started kissing down her neck and she moaned when I got to her collarbone. I sucked on it making her moan even more loving the feeling she was giving me. I ran my hands up and down her sides loving that I had so much power over her. I then kissed my way up too her lips again and kissed her harder and with more passion than before.
After making out a while we pulled away. And just layed there looking at each other trying to catch our breath.

"Maddy I - I really like you, and I have for a while now. And I was wondering despite what Holden and everyone else says, Will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked.