Nine

In the morning I woke up to someone taking a picture.

"See I told you she was a light sleeper." Holden said to Ashton who was smiling shyly at me. I looked down and seen that I was straddling Benny.

"Morning beautiful." He said moving stray hairs behind my ear.

"Morning to you too handsome." I getting off of him. I stood and stretched.

"Guys we should have a party." Reece said.

"Dude its a sunday. We have school tomorrow." Benny said, sitting up.

"Who said we had to go to school tomorrow." I offered. It has been a long time since I have been to a party let alone throw one. So I thought it would be a good idea.

"Ok let's do it. Benny and Reece you guys get drinks, Ashton you get the DJ stuff, Blake and Maddy you guys invite people, and me and Holden will take care of everything else." Ethan said giving everyone their assignments.

"Oh and Maddy I'm inviting Levi." Ethan said giving me a evil smirk.

My eyes widen in surprise I haven't seen Levi in 4 years, He moved to Cali in 8th grade. He is the only reason why I am Friends with Ethan and Holden. I met him on the first day kindergarten, He introduced me to the guys in 2nd grade. We were inseparable until he was sent to a boarding school here in Cali. He got caught with weed on school grounds so they sent him here. Ive only talked to him a couple times since then. And I miss him so much.

"Who is Levi?" Blake asked.

"Oh, you'll see." I said returning Ethan's evil smirk.

"Come on blake we better get on the invitations." I said.

After telling a hand full about the party and where it was at we figured more than enough people would end up coming

After telling a hand full about the party and where it was at we figured more than enough people would end up coming. So after that Blake dropped me off at my house so I could get ready. I took a shower then threw on this outfit.

After that I let my hair down and put put an a little bit of makeup

After that I let my hair down and put put an a little bit of makeup. I decided to leave my phone on my bed and waited til Benny decided to come get me.
I waited in my room for about 10 minutes until I heard a car honk, I walked outside and seen Benny sitting in his car looking at me with a sexy ass smirk on his face.
"What do you want?" I questions tasing an eyebrow at him.
""Nothing." He said placing his hand on my upper thigh as we drove to the Boys house. When we arrived there were a ton of cars there already.

"You ready?" benny said putting his arm around my waist as we walked up to the house. "oh By the way you look smokin tonight." He said leading me thru the door. The music was loud, just the way I liked it. People were dancing around And the smell of sweat and alcohol met my nose. The song Turn up the music by Chris Brown was blaring through the speakers. Holden came up to us and handed each of us a drink. Oh how I've missed this. After a while I took Benny over to the dance floor and we danced to the music. I swayed my hips as Benny gripped them as if his life depended on it. Every now and then we would get a drink then head back over to the dance floor. Every once in awhile Benny would plant soft kisses on my body.

About 2 hours into the party I had yet to see Levi. That is until I walked down stairs and I seen his spiked brown hair and leather jacket.

"Levi!!" I yelled as he turned around and I ran and jumped onto him.

"Maddy, I missed you," Levi said as he seen who just attacked him.

"You look amazing, Loving the jacket." He said putting his arm around my waist.

"Levi Wood." Benny said coming up to me to see who I attacked.