Ten

"Damn dude it has been a while." Benny said walking up to Levi and did this weird
Bro hug thing, as I stood there slightly confused.

"Oh am I missing something." I asked looking between the two boys.

"Oh yeah, we were in boarding school together, Then this dumbass somehow got us out." Benny said putting his arm around Levi.

"Damn Maddy you looking good, love the hair." Levi said winking at me, Throwing the arm that wasn't on Benny around me pulling me close into his side. well I guess that I didn't have to introduce them to each other.
A while later we went upstairs to the song Cars, Clothes, and Calories by Blackbear blared in the speakers. Around 2am the party slowly cleared out and everyone left. We all fell asleep sprawled around the house. I passed out next to Levi, just like old times.

I woke up with an extreme hangover so I walked to the kitchen and got some water and aspirin. I took some water and chugged it. I turned around to see Levi walking in while rubbing his eyes.

"I missed you." I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I missed you too Princess." He said looking into my eyes. I pulled away and got him some aspirin.

"So how long are you here for?" I said sitting next to Levi on the island.
"What do you mean, I get to move into this place." He said gesturing to the house.

"No way that means that you will get to come back to school with me." I said getting overly excited.

"Yes that means I get to come to school with you, we can go back to old times." He said winking. And I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of going back to normal.

Awhile later everyone woke up while me and Levi cooked breakfast/lunch. We made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. Good thing I made a lot because the guys pigged out and it was gone in 10 minutes. Me and Levi ate before. I was now getting ready for the day.

After getting ready for the day the guys decided that they wanted to go Go-carting

After getting ready for the day the guys decided that they wanted to go Go-carting. And that sounded like more fun than going to school. So we all got ;into our cars and drove to the Go-Cart place.
I was with Levi in his 2017 blacked out camaro. He held my hand till we got there. We got out and met the guys at the front. We went in and got ready. I was excited for this. I learned how to race at a Go-Cart place, and my teacher was Levi. We got ready and picked out our carts. I had a blue, black, and neon green one. This was going to be really fun. It has been a while I have go carted. But I've street raced, so how different could they be. I gave Levi 'The Glance' as the guys call it. And he gave me 'The Smirk' and I nodded. Holden and Ethan glanced at us and knew our plans. We were going to kick some ass today.

"Teams" I yelled. "My crew, against yours." Levi Said looking over at Benny. "Ok, sounds fair." Blake said glancing over to me. They had no idea what they were in for. "Game time fam." I said as we huddled together. "Yall know how to do this. Quick, easy, and dirty. JUst remember know one gets hurt, we win at all costs, Beamers on 3, 1.......2........3" I said as we broke and went to our cars. We all started like they would normally. We were in rows. Me and Benny in front, Levi and Blake behind us. Ethan and Ashton behind them. Holden and Reece in the very back. We had Holden in the back cause he can make his way to the front the easiest. I glanced at me team one last team and nodded. I turned back to the light to see that it was yellow. When it turned Green we were off. I easily got in front of Benny. I was leading when I seen Levi behind me. I blocked him, and stayed in the lead. Until the last corner when Levi took the corner wide while I tried it short. He pulled ahead enough to win. We pulled off the track to see to wait for the results.

1: Levi

2: Maddy

3: Blake

4: Ethan

5: Benny

6:Holden

7: Ashton

8:Reece

"Ha we win. Now what do you guys want to do?" Levi said wrapping his arms around me.

"Icecream." Me and Ashton yelled at the same time laughing.

"Fucking you too and your ice cream." Benny said laughing at us. "Come on let's go then." Levi said taking my hand and pulling us out of the go carting place.