Chapter 3

His POV
I watched them swim and laugh for a minute. I spotted the girl from the woods walking and then then sat down in a chair near the water. I heard a girl scream her name and walking up to her. When I heard her name is (y/n) I started to drift off into my thoughts. I wasn't paying attention to them for a couple of minutes. Until I heard some people laughing and a body hitting water. I saw (y/n) in the water drowning and blood around her. I made my way out of the woods to the people who were laughing. One of them spotted me coming and then they all started to scream as I killed them. I saw her on the shore wiping the blood out of her eye. She slowly got up and I made my way to her to help her up. She slowly turned around to face me and stared at me. she was crossing her arms and she was shaking because of the cold air. I grabbed her arm and slowly got close to her face to check her cut. It was really deep and blood was still flowing out of the cut. I wiped the blood from around her eye and then let go of her arm . I was about to walk away but instead she was about to fall so I put my arms around her hips to catch her before she fell. I was surprised when she grabbed my arms to keep her up. She wasn't gonna be able to walk. She looked down from me so I couldn't see her eyes. I lifted her head up so she was looking at me. (y/n)'s eyes were beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I decided to carry her to her cabin. I put my machete down on the ground and put my hand on her back and put my other hand on the back of her knees and lifted her up, she let me lift her up and carry her to her cabin. As I was walking to her cabin she laid her head on my chest and she closed her eyes. I was in front of her cabin and her head was still on my chest. I walked up to the door and tried to open it with her in my arms. (y/n)'s cabin was so neat unlike the other cabins. I spotted a bed in the corner of the cabin and made my way to the bed. My shirt started to get wet from (y/n)'s wet cloths. I went to lean to lay her in her bed but, her hand was grabbing my thin jacket. I didn't want to wake her up so I just took my jacket off and out it on her. I stood by her bed for couple minutes and looked at her face expressions. She looked sad and then mad. I heard a car pull up by the cabin and the engine turn off. I was heading for the back door and opened it. I glanced at (y/n) before I fully left. I made my way through the woods so I can go down to the lake to clean up the bodys and to get my machete.I put the bodies in a pile and set them on fire.It took awhile to get the girl in the water out. I walked to my cabin and tossed her in the pile of burning bodys. I walked in to the cabin And made my way to my old bedroom. I went beside my old bed and picked up the blanket and started to shake them off to get the dust off of it. I put the blanket back on the bed and later down there until day light came.